• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Harv's JDM Dc2

Ian, good to speak with you on the phone recently. Glad it's going to a good home :D

Sorry if this is a stupid question but why do cars awaiting import almost always have the gearknob missing? :oops:

As these are expensive titanium items, most auctions remove the titanium gearknob to avoid petty auction theft and keep it with the car's documents. As documents only arrive from the auction some 2-3 weeks after purchase, by then photos are usually taken already - without the knob in place.

Miguel.

What happened to the R33 idea?

Thats one cool looking DC2, loving it...now endure the weeeeeeks of waiting to collect it :p

- Kevin.

Sold my civic tonight :(

Will put the cash in the bank and send the second payment to Newera tomorrow :D

UPDATE 14 Aug

Car arrived in the UK last week and was transported to Newera.

Newera are fitting a Cat 1 thatcham approved alarm/immobilser, fog light (in the rear cluster not cut in the bumper yay!), underseal, cam belt change.

Should get it in the middle of Sep! Can't wait

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

UPDATE 14 Aug

Car arrived in the UK last week and was transported to Newera.

Newera are fitting a Cat 1 thatcham approved alarm/immobilser, fog light (in the rear cluster not cut in the bumper yay!), underseal, cam belt change.

Should get it in the middle of Sep! Can't wait

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You'll probably get it before then, I was told mine would take a month (i think) and it took 13 days :D

- Kevin.

Rofl @ Mikey!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harvey I expect the stomach churning is a massive problem now - knowing it is on UK soil and all. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Rofl @ Mikey!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harvey I expect the stomach churning is a massive problem now - knowing it is on UK soil and all. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Its a pain in the arse. I have the gear knob though so at least I have a part of it :twisted: :lol:

Back