• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Harv's JDM Dc2

you did budget for new tyres ididnt you? ;)

i need to practice my handbrake technique, still its wet out so should slide ok

il let you know ;) lol

Make sure you have a nose around when you go there, there were loads of Supras, Skylines and a few 350z's there went I picked mine up :)

Gareth even made me a cup of tea while we sorted everything out :cool:

- Kevin.

Make sure you have a nose around when you go there, there were loads of Supras, Skylines and a few 350z's there went I picked mine up :)

Gareth even made me a cup of tea while we sorted everything out :cool:

- Kevin.

just boaty old 33gtrs there at the moment ;) :lol:

joking

nothing exciting

workshop's change since you picked up your white 33.

just on a serious note, we dont take customer cars out for "drives" no point, was just winding you up ;)

Very nice looking car, nice seats aswell, very white, I am sure the wait will be more than worth it.

no sorry didnt really have time, did have my camera

was bit hectic, as other customers were collecting their GT-Rs today and the evo was being worked on

plus you didnt want to see it as it was lol (parked next to an AE86, and the type r didnt have its bumper on) :lol:

went to the workshop today to have some work done on the TME.

your car was there :lol: ;)

i had a good nose around it

no sorry didnt really have time, did have my camera

was bit hectic, as other customers were collecting their GT-Rs today and the evo was being worked

plus you didnt want to see it as it was lol (parked next to an AE86, and the type r didnt have its bumper on) :lol:

:( the wait is starting to annoy me know :lol:

hurry up and get it sorted! :lol:

Ain't you got this skip yet :p :lol:

I was expecting to see it at a meet or show soon ;)

Carl

Back