• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hatton's Integra DC5

Now you have pointed out which way it's on the p1ss, I can actually see it. :D

The plate has uneven gaps either side too, smaller gap on the left.

And you remind me of Dave at work

2048863324a2048879953b411660258ml.jpg

:hide:

i will say that he's sitting in the boot slightly to the left so that may be why the right hand side is higher?

This morning I took the car along to a local garage to get 4 Yokohama Parada spec 2 tyres fitted. Good times.

Parada%20Spec-2%20front.jpg

It feels great round the corners now

Very true. I have heard of other tyres which cope better with H2O, i'd like to own such rubber.

Got these on my car Ben & they are fantastic in the dry & once up to temp mate, but in the damp or wet short shirt & take corners very carefully, they boarder on dangerous imo.

Got these on my car Ben & they are fantastic in the dry & once up to temp mate, but in the damp or wet short shirt & take corners very carefully, they boarder on dangerous imo.

I found this also..

I now run Goodyear eagle F1's, a good all round tyre IMO. :cool:

Since picking it up around 2 weeks ago, I hadn't actually gave it more than a clean. So I thought today would be the day I would give it a nice polish (SRP), wax (Natty's Blue) and some sneaky interior cleaning (AG interior shampoo)

Snow foamed first.
IMG_0135Resized.png

I then polished with AG SRP and then waxed it using Nattys Blue. It gave the car a great finish. I am really happy with the results. Here are the pictures....

IMG_0149Resized.png

IMG_0153Resized.png

IMG_0160Resized.png

IMG_0163Resized.png

IMG_0158Resized.png

IMG_0162Resized.png
IMG_0154Resized.png

IMG_0155Resized.png

IMG_0164Resized.png

IMG_0152Resized.png

Interior gave me the best satisfaction today. I used Armour All Orange gloss wipes on the dash and surrounding plastics. I am surprised as to how well these bad boys worked. Definately get yourself some. I was using Poorboys interior stuff before but these are far better.
140dashgloss.jpg

IMG_0136Resized.png

I also needed to clean the JDM mats. I used AG interior Shampoo.

Before
IMG_0131Resized.png

during,
IMG_0132Resized.png

after,
IMG_0134Resized.png

I used an AG alloy wheel brush to work the shampoo in and remove the dirt.

The biggest result of the day was the cleaning of the Recaro seats. Dear me, they look great now. I used the AG Interior Shampoo again, along with the AG alloy brush to clear the worn looking dirt. I was very carefull not to over do it and damage the seat. Many would have said the seat was worn and needed a re-trim, but being Alcantara like the FRP seats, I knew it was just dirt.

Before
IMG_0140Resized.png

After
IMG_0166Resized.png

It has been a great day. I also fitted Honda Jazz washer jets which Keeno bought for my birthday. These spray a fine mist of water accross the screen as opposed to a straight stream of water. Awesome, but no pics though :(

Looking good Benny boy. May we should have a go at my seats. I was thinking they were worn, but maybe this isn't the case. :)

They are not worn. Trustings me :)

As I said, this Alcantara looks worn but it isn't at all. It is merely dirt. It's a shame as I never took before or after pics on the lower leg bolsters as these looked really worn. My drivers side seat is a lot cleaner than the passenger now :)

Wow- Ben you've done an amazing job! I never realised it was that dirty- especially the seats :oops: I thought they were worn- didn't realise that would come clean or I would have tried!! :lol: Least all her owner's have had small bums so the bolster itself is all good :)

The Fog light looks great too. Must admit, never bothered me in or out, but looks tidy in ;)

Sorry about the rear plate- It was measured, but they are fiddly to fit :S myshowplates.com was where I bought the rear (£16 iirc).

PS_ Whilst I was sorting out the bag of bits I pulled out from the car before you came over, I found the HU case :oops: - I'll send it to you this week! ;)

I agree with Lee and Stu about the Yoko's- be careful in the wet, the car twitched a lot more on them. They are great in the dry when warm though :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back