• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Have women taken over the Type R's??

Not a serious thread by any stretch. It could just be a freakish thing I have noticed recently, but I do live in an area where there are a large number of EP3's, and I have noticed a couple of FN2's, that have women drivers?? Don't get me wrong it's not a sexist point I am making more a positive one, but has anyone else noticed a lot of females at the wheel of either??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know 2 girls with type r`s, both of them drive them a hell of alot faster than i do

and they are always spotless and smell terrific (the cars)

I agree with you on that, I got overtaken by an FN2 last week, got to the traffic lights about 3 miles later and noticed a "Type R Sister" at the wheel, very impressed, you could tell she new how to drive it fast. :):)

If anyone sees my car it would look like the missus is alwahs behind the wheel!!!

So if you're in the North East and see a Black Type R shaped blur accelerating towards any stationary bus............it's her wearing down my brakes!!:lol:

I have to agree all the women drivers I know are lead footed!

I am into my third year of type r ownership. Being a lass well last time i checked! i don't think there are that many lasses with them. I have just had mine kprod and drive it like its meant to be driven.:D

:)

I have yet to see a female ep3 driver around here. Most women drivers I know, never wash their cars when they say they will & the inside is always a **** tip!!!!
Most women don't make car enthusiasts.
Do a poll to find out who's male & female on here & make a pie chart!!

There's a black FN2 in Norwich who has a female driver who must be in her late 40's. I'm pretty sure this must be the mid life crisis car of her Husband. She doesn't strike me as the type of enthusiast who would shell out more for the Type R badges, put it that way.

:O

There's a black FN2 in Norwich who has a female driver who must be in her late 40's. I'm pretty sure this must be the mid life crisis car of her Husband. She doesn't strike me as the type of enthusiast who would shell out more for the Type R badges, put it that way.
FN2 is normal for middle aged people, see grandmas & grandads in them all the time.

My daughter EmmaT is on her third ep3. I sold her my first one when it was 22 months old, she kept it about a year iirc then sold it for a new Ford Focus. That was a big mistake because she immediately missed the power of the CTR so she quickly sold the Focus and bought another CTR. She kept the second CTR for a while, sold it and bought her third which was a facelift model.

Geoff.

well im looking for a type r for my missus as her daily driver but will be my fun on the weekend, so there will be another lass with a type r on the road soon!

I know a girl in an Intedra Type R, (looks good behind the wheel, dont tell the missus) Also after I got my EP3 the missus wants one or a Teg LOL I think it looks sexy with a woman behind the wheel of a Type R. (unless shes a minger of corse:twisted:)

I know a girl in an Intedra Type R, (looks good behind the wheel, dont tell the missus) Also after I got my EP3 the missus wants one or a Teg LOL I think it looks sexy with a woman behind the wheel of a Type R. (unless shes a minger of corse:twisted:)

Why does it matter if its a minger driving the car, as long as she is driving well, thats all that matters. Most men i have seen driving the EP3 or the FN2 are not exactly Male Models now are they.

I am female and had the EP3, sold it for an S2000 for a while and now decided on practicality again so now onto the FN2.

My cars are normally clean inside and out and well looked after too.

Why does it matter if its a minger driving the car, as long as she is driving well, thats all that matters. Most men i have seen driving the EP3 or the FN2 are not exactly Male Models now are they.

I am female and had the EP3, sold it for an S2000 for a while and now decided on practicality again so now onto the FN2.

My cars are normally clean inside and out and well looked after too.

Because I dont find mingers attractive, so for the girl to look sexy behind the wheel she has to be good looking IMO. WOW i just read that agin, a girl that drives well!!!!!!!!!! Cant say ive ever seen one ;) (cheeky ******* arent I lol) I dont really see why you should care if I think a girl looks sexy in a car because shes good looking.

a girl that drives well!!!!!!!!!! Cant say ive ever seen one ;) (cheeky ******* arent I lol)

Shame as there are at least two girls on here who i'd be willing to bet money that they'd probably run rings around you when it comes to driving ability;)

Back