Hazz's 1971 mental Mini Clubman - JDM B18CR engine

Hazz

B16
Is that because the E-mark for Yokohama A048R's was withdrawn a few years ago? Sad times.
Exactly that, I think some of the more common sizes still carry the E marking but not the 13s. I’ve heard good things about the AR1’s and nankang were apparently bought out by yoko so fingers crossed!

Odd. In that I would have expected 13" to have been a common size, given all of the classics still doing the rounds in hill climbs, etc. But then I guess the UK in that respect is quite a niche market and doesn't cover an E-mark's geography.

Being that I have just seen the other thread of the new imminent arrival, has this had its fate sealed? Or merely becoming the 'toy' of the collection?

Hazz

B16
It still lives. One day it’ll drive straight.

still waiting on my the pedal box custom brake pedal to come back, they did the first one backwards. Yay. Also bent a steering arm a few months ago, that didn’t help. It’ll be ready next summer and maybe up for sale. Probably sell both at once TBH, see how the Teg project goes. Might end up keeping it.

I don’t really need a car for anything more than the weekly shop so it really opens up what I can get. Can finally get rid of the beater DERV A3 after Xmas. Was supposed to be a 1-2 year car, ended up being 6.