• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Headlight adjustment switch - EP3

It's supposed to be on 0 unless you've got passengers and luggage, if it's not working it's likely the motors in the headlights have failed due to water ingress, I had both mine changed under warranty.

yep,mine have bust also.

i got my mot tester mate to set them up to a good height at his workplace as they were mega low and stuck there:evil:

My DC5 doesn't have an adjuster. Pointless gimmick IMO unless you're continuously chopping between a full load and an empty car.

How do I adjust them manually? Second thoughts I'm off to TDI North soon, can I get them to do it?

Why would water in them cause the light to go out on the adjuster? They're so low it's dangermouse.

How do I adjust them manually? Second thoughts I'm off to TDI North soon, can I get them to do it?

Why would water in them cause the light to go out on the adjuster? They're so low it's dangermouse.

I'm guessing that the water in them caused the fuse to blow as electricity and water don't mix so well. Easy to adjust by yourself. Look for two whitish bits of plastic next to directional arrows on the headlamp units. They have a phillips head adjustment in them, but be careful because the plastic is soft.

I'm guessing that the water in them caused the fuse to blow as electricity and water don't mix so well. Easy to adjust by yourself. Look for two whitish bits of plastic next to directional arrows on the headlamp units. They have a phillips head adjustment in them, but be careful because the plastic is soft.

saturdays Job :D

Thread revival, mine don't work either, tried what jermal said with the lights on right upto my fence so I could see how much it moved... Nothing happened whichever way I turned ... Just kept turning and doing nada.. :s too big a Philips, maybe I need a thinner one to go further into the plastic bit?

Back