• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HEL Stainless steel brake hoses

Funky

Events Organiser
Anyone used them, any reviews?

They seem a bargain on ebay at only £56.45 delivered

Come with stainless steel fittings and free colour options too!

They look the same as the Goodridge I have.

I know a guy with a DC5 who has them and he said they were as good as the Goodridge's.

They look the same as the Goodridge I have.

I know a guy with a DC5 who has them and he said they were as good as the Goodridge's.

I was hoping they would be better than the Goodridge lines as I've read some bad things about them on this forum.

Also what happened to Redbeard and NickCTR's posts? :confused:

I think they have stainless steel ends, that's the only difference I have seen.

I've had the goodridges on for 2 years with no issues at all.

I like the funky colours though......

Loads of people use them on the MLR. They are the same as goodridge and probably made in the same place. I have had Do-luck, goodridge and HEL and they are exactly the same, in the sme packaging.

Loads of people use them on the MLR. They are the same as goodridge and probably made in the same place. I have had Do-luck, goodridge and HEL and they are exactly the same, in the sme packaging.

In that case I think I'll get the HEL, cheaper than the Goodridge and they do them, in yellow too :cool:

BTW the HEL carbon effect lines are just silver lol

unit 8 have them on the shelf for evos, not sure on hondas.

I've spotted them myself, they look tidy enough. I may well get a set. Is the difference that noticable?

If you replace the fluid too you will get a more positive pedal feel.

I use Motul RBF from opie oils.

I have a set of these in red to go with my new brakes. I couple of my colleagues have them and rate them highly so I bought a set.

Well mine are fitted, (along with new disks and pads). And already the brakes feel 'tight' I think after the new pads and disks get fully aquainted Its going to be great! They were easy to fit too, I did it on my own, with the cars standard jack, one wheel at a time. A couple of basic tools, a pipe and some new fluid, and I was done in less than 2 hours!

Well mine are fitted, (along with new disks and pads). And already the brakes feel 'tight' I think after the new pads and disks get fully aquainted Its going to be great! They were easy to fit too, I did it on my own, with the cars standard jack, one wheel at a time. A couple of basic tools, a pipe and some new fluid, and I was done in less than 2 hours!

Nice one Chris. You can come & do mine aswell then! lol :D

Re priming the system would be a damn sight easier with two! Found that one out, Its hard to push the brake pedal and watch whats going on under the wheel arches!

Back