• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hello from across the pond!

New pic's on page 3

Hello. My name is Kris and I'm new to the site (obviously). I joined because I love Honda's and cars in general. I have always wanted a EP3 Civic Type-R :( . But American Honda is horrible! We get the watered down versions. I wish we had your import laws for cars too. Anyways, You guys have some beautiful cars on this site.

Well onto my car. She is a NBP 2007 Civic Si 4dr. I have done some modifications to her. I love her so far.

SI-4.jpg

SI-3.jpg

SI-1.jpg

SI-2.jpg

Rear shot before she was lowered.
civic3.jpg

Here is a shot of my interior.
SI-5.jpg

Here are the goods. The K20Z3 w/ LSD, and 197hp. I have an Injen CAI.
_MG_2721.jpg

Well, thanks for looking. All comments welcomed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate, I have seen you on clubRSX, Where I have been whoring my car (and yours actually Harv) :lol:

Car looks amazingly clean, and very stealthy in black :cool:

Is everyone in the US good at taking photos, most of the members pics on the US sites are really good :D

Car looks amazingly clean, and very stealthy in black :cool:

Is everyone in the US good at taking photos, most of the members pics on the US sites are really good :D

Thanks for the compliment! I think my photos could use some improvement. I am actually going to school to become a writer/photographer for car magazines.

Hello matey, good looking car you got there... I wish we had the 2008 civic coupe over here, so its not just you that thinks you get ripped off ;)

Really like the shape of that SI. Shame it hasn't got more grunt under the bonnet (I mean hood ;)).

Wow some bad @ss cars there, thanks for sharing. Also liking your pics, I'd use em in my mag no problem :D. Oh and where abouts in LA are you if you can say. I used to live out your way (South Pas) back back in the day.

Wow some bad @ss cars there, thanks for sharing. Also liking your pics, I'd use em in my mag no problem :D. Oh and where abouts in LA are you if you can say. I used to live out your way (South Pas) back back in the day.

Anytime! I live in Granada Hills.

Back