• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

hi all, your thoughts please!?

hey folks, im new here, hoping to get a bit of info from you...

im just about to import an ek9 from japan, wondering if anyone has dealt with 'autoadvan' (www.autoadvan.co.uk) before? has anyone had a good/bad experience using them?

im wanting to find a company that i know won't mess me about and charge through the roof!

also if anyone has any suggestions of good companies to go through, that would help alot!

Any info will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Never done anything like that before but good luck . Im sure theres places that others have used in the past

Have you tried NewEra Imports mate?

I got my GTR from them and they were very good to deal with and quick to respond to questions etc.

I will defiantly use them again if I ever get another import car.

- Kevin.

I'd recommend Miguel at Newera as well if you want hassle free importing. After seeing how he works and meeting the guy, i'd feel very very safe with going through him as he only sources top quality cars and is a very good guy to deal with:cool:

Try Andy at 200bhpcars.com he seems a very honest guy and won't rip you off, well I hope not as that's who I will be getting a DC5 from.

Newera cars seem over priced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newera do bring in some good cars, and with them you do get peace of mind. You do pay for that however.

Try Andy at 200bhpcars.com he seems a very honest guy and won't rip you off, well I hope not as that's who I will be getting a DC5 from.

Newera cars seem over priced.

I've always believed you pay for what you get.

There are a lot of bad examples out there of almost every car and its always nice to pay the extra for someone who knows what their doing to look for your perfect example. Especially when your buying a car you cant look around or drive before you commit to the purchase.

There are a few of us on here who have cars sourced through newera and to my knowledge, everyones happy. I'm over the moon with my purchase and can do nothing but praise them :cool:

- Kevin.

I've always believed you pay for what you get.

There are a lot of bad examples out there of almost every car and its always nice to pay the extra for someone who knows what their doing to look for your perfect example. Especially when your buying a car you cant look around or drive before you commit to the purchase.

There are a few of us on here who have cars sourced through newera and to my knowledge, everyones happy. I'm over the moon with my purchase and can do nothing but praise them :cool:

- Kevin.

I'm not dissing Newera their cars are excellent, just to me it seemed as though they charged for all modifications the cars had.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I wanted a car sourced I would probably use Miquel @ NewEra too.
I always put his name forward when someone asks tbh.

I used him for parts & the service was top notch.

I've just bought a Honda beat through Autoadvan. I found Terence and Tony really helpful.
All will become apparent when it arrives in about 6 weeks, but working on what's happened so far these guys are 100%

Cool thread this.

Having met Miguel I can certainly say that he would source only the finest cars he can get from auctions in Japan. He has a reputation that he has built on the quality of his business and the cars he has sourced.

On the other hand there are a heck of alot of other importers that I would deal with too.

www.japaneseusedcars.com, they've just been assigned as a sponsor for European Drift Championship and Time Attack and are sponsors for D1 New Zealand and iirc Drift association in Aussie.

I would also go via Andy from Powervechicles, he sources some fooking mental cars. I remember when we visited his yard on the outskirt of Toyko his yard was mental. Catering to vanzoku to drag to drifto. There was this one pic that Hasnic took from up high showing all his cars.

I would also go through another firm recently on the scene called Ghostdancer, they've sourced some mental cars recently but mainly drifto spec.

Also I would think about going through distinctive cars york, they have a decent reputation.

Keep away from Keighly trade centre, apparently diabolical cars there.

You pay for what you get for at the end of the day but hey, like all cars it's pot luck. You pay for the repuation of the business i suppose.

Back