• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda #4 - FN2 GT (Nav/HFT)

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure. :lol:

Sold the car today for £5k to the Honda garage.
Including the red honda mats and boot liner etc.
Pity as I'd just put new wipers on too lol.

All being well I should drop it off Sunday, so I'm going to make the most of the weekend and giving it a good last run out - I've got a full tank and 340 miles of fuel in it and begrudge it going full to the brim ;)

I'm taking my £60 decal and grille badge set back to the parts manager to re-stock and get my money back as Ive not even opened them.

Haven't had loads of use out of the new rear discs and pads, tyres, radiator and refurbed wheels, but I've enjoyed having the FN2 all the same.
And I've been happy having owned one, its been a fantastic car to drive in regularly.
Came to me in need of a bit of love, I've loved it and moved it on in twice as good condition as before.

Someones going to get a great car that doesn't need a penny spending on it.
Full History serviced at least once a year and all by Honda techs.

Just need to find something to tickle my fancy now.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame to see it go, but looking forward to seeing what you replace it with.

I've been to have a look at something, came back all the way home, collected my thoughts and mulled things over, then discussed with the mrs and lad and we all agreed.

Hopefully will have something by next weekend. :)

Was really hankering for an S2000, but everyone wants daft money for them.

So, at the moment, no not staying with Honda unfortunately. (Not for the time being anyway)

Back