• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda Japan announces new CTR and Mugen announces Mugen CTR!

Nice report there Han, some TRO members name dropping is a bonus!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F**K ME!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Honda_Civic_Type_R_Mugen_001.jpg

Am I the only one that prefers the Std car over the Mugen one? :oops:

Looks more like a DC5 take over than Civic imo.

Lovely compared to the UK's efforts.

***Moderator Edit***

Another useless comment posted and therefore deleted.

Jason, change the record will you. :roll:

225 PS, LSD, Hydraulic Steering, Double Wishbone on the rear, more torque not less etc, that's what we wanted over here. Once more the Japs get the cream.

Guys and girls, do visit the Nihon car website to view the pics. They have quite a few! :) Can I please ask you to not repost all the pics elsewhere, but just post one or two and then provide the link to Nihon car. Thanks. :)

Yes, they did me favours by bringing me along their 350Z test drive so I am just repaying them by plugging their website a bit more than before. And yes, if you are coming to Tokyo, get in touch with Alex (aka Daimaou aka G-A-G on Nihon car forum) to see if they're doing any review when you're here.

It was pretty amazing actually. Alex got Masaki Nishihara-san, a professional gymkhana racing driver to come along to test the Nismo 350Z and so some cool drifting in the mountain roads of Gunma.

After the review test drive, Nishihara-san brought us to his local gymkhana venue and we saw some real action. Really, the autosports in Japan is on a whole different level. It's just the driver and his girlfriend/wife working on the car, going out for a lap, and then coming back and tweaking more stuff, and then go out again. It's amazing.

I'll post some pics of the gymkhana cars in action.

That is very nice - but a touch astra VXR don't you think? :confused:

I agree with Lee and think the standard CTR does look better, but only just :twisted:

Just been having a nose on the Japanese Honda site @ the options etc & there is PLENTY to choose from.

Running gear: Uprated pads, discs, springs as well as wheel colour.
Interior: Lite footwells, uprated stereo in various guises, CF dash kit, Sill plates etc Interior colour is red/black combo or just black.
Exterior: Sticker kits (Not my cuppa), Fogs, Wind deflectors. Looks like it'll be availible in CW, Satin Silver & Artic Blue.

Looks so so nice :)

does anyone know how muh they have to pay for there civic, I thinks it looks the nuts, why o why do the japs get the better cars and not us,

cheers ian

OMG that is soooo nice....wonder how long before we start seeing them over here, im very tempted :twisted:

Says he who used to own a white car with a carbon bonnet :lol:

My old DC5 was sutble Chris.

The bonnet just looked CF, the vent was very plain.
Hence the reason I dislike the Mugen bonnet, bumper & skirts....they are far too pronounced imo.

Back