• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT North Weald Car Activity Day 25 April 2008

You got 6 weeks mate. Hopefully get it sorted in time.

Honestly J, it's finding the time...although I'm on the case & she'll hopefully be taken to a GOOD Renault dealership (Oddly one does exist nearby) & fingers crossed it'll be a warranty job ;)

Be nice if its on them:cool:

I got sooooooo many things to sort before then but Timmy TGM has promised it'll be cool:p

Be nice if its on them:cool:

I got sooooooo many things to sort before then but Timmy TGM has promised it'll be cool:p

Too rightm if they are going to fit the bill & fix it I'll be as nice as pie :D

You think the S will be ready? Realistically?

You still not got your lower arms Harv??

Yeah it will be ready Lee, its got to be.

Parts on backorder from japan, estimate for delivery is tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Mines being dropped off @ Renault tonight for inspection first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed they find the fault & it's under warranty & my Eibach springs won't effect it.

The car was dropped off @ Renault last night & got a call this morning to say it was the engine top mount & it was being done under warranty.

Good times...she'll be toight like a toiger for this now :)

The car is back & is so much better than I felt in it before.

Looking forward to this with renewed enthusiasm now :)

Sara it's looking likely that I may have to pull out of this as well.

Back