• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT North Weald Car Activity Day 25 April 2008

Some cool cars ! looks like you guys had fun.

Anyone tried to blag a pax ride in the chopper ?? :D

Anyone tried to blag a pax ride in the chopper ?? :D

Not for me, I was having too much fun blaggin the keys of Si' VTi, Jas' CTR and Lotties CTR with sticky tyres :)

Oh and occassionaly coaxing the oil burning around some cones :twisted:

Still reckon that chopper had a "hover at 30ft" auto button - if not there was some very effective piloting going on. It just sat in mid air for at least 3 minutes with no movement - bugger being in its gun sights:eek:

Not for me, I was having too much fun blaggin the keys of Si' VTi, Jas' CTR and Lotties CTR with sticky tyres :)

Oh and occassionaly coaxing the oil burning around some cones :twisted:

Still reckon that chopper had a "hover at 30ft" auto button - if not there was some very effective piloting going on. It just sat in mid air for at least 3 minutes with no movement - bugger being in its gun sights:eek:

Our resident helicopter geek at work said they do have some sort of button for hovering. Still awesome though :twisted:

Back