• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

Date: 7th March 2009 (Saturday).
Venue: Snetterton.
Noise: 105db.
Price: £125.
Type: Sessioned…

Our friends from Lotus On Track have invited us to Snetterton, where we will have a HOT only session (depending on numbers)…

A track that will test your nerve and skill and is definitely not for the faint hearted. Last time we were there we had a great time on and off track :lol:. With safety improvements coming each year Snetterton is now one of the safest circuits in the UK. Good fun in all conditions and with much improved road links easily accessed from the London/South East and the Midlands.
There's a good pub down the road that’s also a hotel so if anyone is staying over night we can all arrange to meet up :D

Please sign up via HOT forum :cool:

Signed and bought... I'm not missing this one :lol:

I'd expect a lot from here to be interested as its only just down the road :D

Thanks HOT

Should be good, can't believe I haven't been round there yet :(

Anything with wheels will do :lol:

Oh an engine would help I guess ;)

I understand he is getting back into the Honda fold ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be good, can't believe I haven't been round there yet :(

Anything with wheels will do :lol:

Oh an engine would help I guess ;)

The diesel is not for tracking mate. Wrong engine, wrong chassis just wrong wrong wrong lol!! I will be back though:twisted:

Im wondering about doing this instead of nurburg, and doing the ring later on in the year. Im worried about the noise limit though, i have DC mani and Buddyclub Prospec and its loud....anyone got any ideas if I would be ok??

i take it i would not be allowed with my car then, has a screamer/open wastegate pipe and well is slightly loud when on boost :eek: :twisted:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm running with a DC sports header along with a Spoon B pipe and Spoon N1,,, I have never got turned away from a trackday with a 105db (as this is) ;)...

i take it i would not be allowed with my car then, has a screamer/open wastegate pipe and well is slightly loud when on boost :eek: :twisted:

We did Rockingham today and the limit was 105 also, one of the other groups had RX7's in and the noise what was coming from them was :eek: , obviously we cant guarantee anything noise wise but it would be great to see you there if you did think you would be ok :twisted:

We did Rockingham today and the limit was 105 also, one of the other groups had RX7's in and the noise what was coming from them was :eek: , obviously we cant guarantee anything noise wise but it would be great to see you there if you did think you would be ok :twisted:

I have a feeling it will be too loud, amazes me why when your on a track, but a few have heard it so they may comment, but it sounds like a jet fighter going over the top of you :twisted: on a positive note though the exhaust is quiet, so no boost and i would be fine :cry:

I have a feeling it will be too loud, amazes me why when your on a track, but a few have heard it so they may comment, but it sounds like a jet fighter going over the top of you :twisted: on a positive note though the exhaust is quiet, so no boost and i would be fine :cry:

Can you get along to a track for them to test it for you?, some the RX's sounded like that today to, along with spitting flames :twisted:

might have to look into that then. hmmmm thinking of tracks near me now, north london

Brands Hatch is probably your closest, why not come down when we are there on the 5th Dec, they can sound test you and you can meet some of the HOT lot :D

Brands Hatch is probably your closest, why not come down when we are there on the 5th Dec, they can sound test you and you can meet some of the HOT lot :D

sounds good, will they be willing to do that for me? Will be cool seeing a few of you go around aswell

Its surprising just how loud 105db is. Not sure, but a lot of car audio places can also do a noise test. Just let them think you are thinking of a new system ;)

Looking forward to meeting you all again :D

Im pretty sure they will do a test for you (will get confirmation though).

sounds good, will they be willing to do that for me? Will be cool seeing a few of you go around aswell

Were not 100% certain but if you wanted to give them a call to check if they will do it for free the number is 0870 850 5014.

Hope to see you Friday :cool:

Back