• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

im hoping to go to this track day if my car is how i want it by then
even if im not taking part ill prob be on side lines with my cam

im hoping to go to this track day if my car is how i want it by then
even if im not taking part ill prob be on side lines with my cam

I hope you can make this ;),,, if you can't make it out on track then please come along and get some pics :cool:... Bring a helmet with you,,, I will take you out for a few passenger laps like :D...

cool sounds good to me ill be there taking photos unless im ill ,the weather is really poo or somthing happens. Hopfully ill be out in my car :D thingers crossed

Gonna bring the race car out, havent driven a track since April last year.

I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED ;):D:twisted:

Land Rovers doing my head in now!!!!! :(

does anyone know when everthing would need to be booked up by? would like to do this but want so get a couple of things done to the car. If im not on track i will defo be there with a camera getting some good shots.

does anyone know when everthing would need to be booked up by? would like to do this but want so get a couple of things done to the car. If im not on track i will defo be there with a camera getting some good shots.

Payment secures your place, so it just depends on how quickly others pay.:cool:

Ah rite ok cheers do you have any ideas of numbers going so far? If i cant go on track il bring a helmet and try a blag a lap or two :D

Ah rite ok cheers do you have any ideas of numbers going so far? If i cant go on track il bring a helmet and try a blag a lap or two :D

17 signed up so far, had quite a few sign up over the last few days.

Provided I'm not working, I'll pop down and say hi. Might bring my photography bitch with me as well.

We are having a Norfolk meet on the same day as this and have decided to change venue and come to this to watch and catch up with friends. :smt023

What time is this all kicking off?

Track action will be from 9am but we will be signing on earlier, which you are more then welcome to watch:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Will be great to get some other down to watch:cool:

Can you get lots of nice photos of my car please:lol:

Back