• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to buy Gruppe m with discount

Email this guy ...

:arrow:

hoya [email protected]

Type this ...

:arrow:

FR-0505 GruppeM(M's) RAM AIR SYSTEM for Honda Civic-R EP3 RHD Only (retail price 92000yen) Black Carbon Material

I am looking for a quote for the Purchase and shipping of the item mentioned
above.
I have a ( year ) Honda Civic type R.
I am a member of the TRO forum in the UK and many of my
fellow members have bought this product from you and it highly recommended.
Please could you let me know at your earliest possible convenience.
kind regards

( your name )

Expect to pay ...

:arrow: FR-0505 GruppeM(M's) RAM AIR SYSTEM for Honda Civic-R EP3 RHD Only (retail price 92000yen) Black Carbon Material 64,400

1 Shipping Charge ( to UK ) 15,000

TOTAL AMOUNT(JPY) 79,400 ( £340 depending on your bank rates )

Dont worry ...

:arrow: Hoya will send an invoice which will still have the original price , just include your discount # on your order form .

And then track it here ....

:arrow: http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/tracking/index.html

http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/p...ZQUHRA0WQ2K?catId=7500082&gear=authentication

And lastly ...

:arrow: Be aware you may have to pay customs . Not really expensive but you could do without the extra expense ( around £20 ) . Try asking Hoya to post it as a gift ( if that ever works :? )

Then wait :D

some Gruppe m pics btw

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know roughly how long this would take to arrive from ordering?

Cheers Nick

They say 10 days but mine came in 5

I'm sure if you just alter the info stating you have a DC5 , Hoya will sort you out .

Mine was shipped from japan on the 16th of feb,do i have to chase the parcel or will it come direct to my door,Hoya has given me an ems number but doesn't seem to work on the ems website:mad:

It will come to your door . You really don't need to track it , that's just for peace of mind .

Email Hoya telling him the # does not work . How do you know it left Japan ? Did he say ? :)

Also , if it's left Japan , it will be with Parcel Force now not EMS

O.k recieved a letter from parcelforce today saying the parcel has been held until a clearence fee has been payed totalling £24.69,sorted that out tonight and is being delivered on tuesday,has only took seven days from japan so well impressed and so easy to do,saved a few quid aswell cant be bad,just gotta book in with paul at tdi for the fitting:cool:

Very tempted by one now. :twisted: did everyone pay by credit card? Did you have to do anything with the card issuer?

DO IT!!!!

Fitting isn't difficult if you take your time.
Me & Rob (RobPugUK) fitted mine in about an hour & was done properly including the Evs Mod.
It took us an hour & I'm a spanner spastic tbh :oops:

Very tempted by one now. :twisted: did everyone pay by credit card? Did you have to do anything with the card issuer?

I paid by credit card on monday past (sent Hoya an email on Sat, he replied Mon).. no problems.. just like paying for anything else on the net :D
Your bank/card issuer will just convert at the latest exchange rate & probably a small charge... likely a couple of quid... should still be a lot cheaper than 580 :eek: ... be more like 360ish all in including customs charge if they catch you for it..

After paying by card I got an email the next day from Hoya at Gruppe M confirming all the details etc and saying card details accepted and would be shipping it on the 9th March..

It's just as listed buying the Gruppe M... to the very word...:D

I paid by credit card on monday past (sent Hoya an email on Sat, he replied Mon).. no problems.. just like paying for anything else on the net :D
Your bank/card issuer will just convert at the latest exchange rate & probably a small charge... likely a couple of quid... should still be a lot cheaper than 580 :eek: ... be more like 360ish all in including customs charge if they catch you for it..

After paying by card I got an email the next day from Hoya at Gruppe M confirming all the details etc and saying card details accepted and would be shipping it on the 9th March..

It's just as listed buying the Gruppe M... to the very word...:D

Did you pay by Visa or Mastercard chap, is there any difference paying internationally between these?

Did you pay by Visa or Mastercard chap, is there any difference paying internationally between these?

Mastercard mate (Clydesdale Bank)... never had any problem worldwide, as in the job i'm in I usually travel all over and its the same each time, the card issuer converts the currency to GBP at the exchange rate at time of purchase etc, and to be honest, if they did charge anything for this I didn't even notice.
If they did, likely as I said a couple of quid at most just like your usual currency outlet etc :D

Back