• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to calculate your MPG

The last two tanks in the CRX, I've averaged around 35mpg, I think 40mpg should be possible on a long run. :D

Filled up today and averaged 30.9mpg on V-power over the last 247 miles. Warmer weather has brought it up a bit I think.

Costing 18.3p per mile just in juice now. :eek:

I got 30mpg last week and 29mpg this week.

I've also used 1 litre of oil in that time, so maybe my engine has switched to an alternative source of carbon..... :lol:

I got 30mpg last week and 29mpg this week.

I've also used 1 litre of oil in that time, so maybe my engine has switched to an alternative source of carbon..... :lol:

Mine's drinking oil as well. Getting TGM to do a compression test at some point. I might just get the bottom end rebuilt when I have the clutch done.

i managed to get 38mpg on my way down to JAE :D

when i left JAE and filled ready for the trip home i put in circa 28 litres and the trip was 234 miles

Woot new record for me on my way down to Oxfordshire

41.2 MPG

I used 36.36 litres and covered 330 miles

Got 270 miles to 43 litres of Fuelsave - my first Fuelsave tank.

• 112p/litre
• 5.5 miles per £
• 18p per mile
• 27.3 miles per gallon

Hmmm...

These are my MPGs for every tank since I have owned the car (the two in the 30s were on a trip to the Cotswolds)

Just put the 2nd full tank in, managed just shy of 30mpg in a EP3. Normal driving with a spritied drive in the lakes last Sunday. 8)

Back