• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I hope you lot are happy

I just ordered a gruppe m from japan, I was goded into it by responsible mods amongst others.

Shame on you.

O well, cant wait for it to arrive now :twisted:

^^ Should do mate :cool:

Just not the price but im sure Ill forget that once its on. Im hoping for a quick delivery like you so if its sent tommorrow do you think I could get it Saturday?

^^ Should do mate :cool:

Just not the price but im sure Ill forget that once its on.quote]

Trust me mate, once it's on, you'll forget the world exists. I didn't wnat to pay out that much, but i am so glad i did now. The feeling the frist time you drive with the Gruppe M is the same as when you first drove a car with VTEC, something like................... HOLY SH*T, how F**king Fast:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

GOOD LAD!!!

You won't regret it.

Sounds like Darth Vader having an Ashma attack when you start her up.

^^ I know mate, the price was hard to swallow but I needed the noise and the water issues with the aem meant the gruppe m won out. Whats a few hundred quid compared to a fcuked engine so better safe than sorry

The price might seem ugly at the moment fella but once it is all fitted and working you will not give the £££ a second thought. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I have used a few different induction kits on my EP3 but never had the chance to go Gruppe M - I know many who have and not one of them have regretted it. ;)

^^ Your most accountable mate,

anytime any site I posted about induction all I got from you was Gruppe m nothing else just Gruppe m! :p

Well they have taken payment but they aint dispatching till Friday for some reason :( so I hope I get it Monday like Chief did

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

^^ Your most accountable mate,

anytime any site I posted about induction all I got from you was Gruppe m nothing else just Gruppe m! :p

Well they have taken payment but they aint dispatching till Friday for some reason :( so I hope I get it Monday like Chief did
Just ensuring that you'll be happy with what you buy!

Back