• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I know its a weird question - Teddies from rear tow bar??

Hi, basically i've seen a few cars around with teddies hanging off of their rear tow bars. I actually quite like it and am thinking of getting one... Is there a specific sort of rear tow bar teddy thats specially made? - If so whats the name of them... Or maybe i am being a bit stupid and people are just finding any old teddy and tieing it on with string etc?

Hi, basically i've seen a few cars around with teddies hanging off of their rear tow bars. I actually quite like it and am thinking of getting one... Is there a specific sort of rear tow bar teddy thats specially made? - If so whats the name of them... Or maybe i am being a bit stupid and people are just finding any old teddy and tieing it on with string etc?

Don't do it :lol:

Saw loads of these at Japfest yesterday. Only seemed to be on Hondas as well.

My favourite I've ever seen was NeilyB's two JD cans on his old EP3. :smt023

Its a craze amoungst the boy racers round here too, mainly on VWs. The quick way to look like a retard and lose your friends :lol:

However a paedobear teddy would be funny :lol:

Saw loads of these at Japfest yesterday. Only seemed to be on Hondas as well.

My favourite I've ever seen was NeilyB's two JD cans on his old EP3. :smt023

Think that was JAE 09.

Wouldn't do a teddy myself though.

vag scene permiated to french now all "modded motor" scenes. bit of harmless fun teenager stylee. see wheel whore pink stickers. and im not drunk dodging potholes etc. get played out quicker than a charlie sheen meme.

vag scene permiated to french now all "modded motor" scenes. bit of harmless fun teenager stylee. see wheel whore pink stickers. and im not drunk dodging potholes etc. get played out quicker than a charlie sheen meme.

Is this a form version of rapping ??

Is this a form version of rapping ??

Im%20not%20drunk.jpg

the unneccesary umlaut would mean this is particular sticker is reserved for the vag scene. stubble, tea cosy hats and £70 designer jeans 'n all.

Back