• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Indicatorless option'd topless hooligan

Right, spoke to the mechanic & the oil service, gearbox oil, brake fluid change & air filter will be done first thing tomorrow.
Still waiting on my gear knob. I've exchanged a few emails with the guy, but just sent one that wasn't quite as polite as some previous ones. It better be worth the wait, it's 16 days so far :eek: :(

Ahahahahaaaaa......we didn't get stuck & the van we used had some tyres on the rims worse than Nankangs :eek:

John I promise they were. J couldn't even negotiate a long sweeper too quick as he had no idea what was going on the fronts :eek:

Right just picked her up & she's good to go for Mase to look at Saturday.
Just had oil, gearbox oil, oil & air filter & brake fluid changed & my Earl's braided clutch hose fitted. Just fitted the new gear knob too & it's 100x better than the POS OEM effort. I can't believe how different & nicer the throw is now. Feels like a PROPER sports car box now. I think the combo of the oil & knob have come together nicely. Apparently the box will get better after a few more miles too as the oil does it's job.
Also started working on the top secret thing from the USA. Hopefully it'll all come good. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping I'd bump into you over the weekend @ Charlie's mate, but you're being mapped Friday by the Yank aren't you?
I will get some decent pics soonish.

Yes mate, im getting mapped on Friday, I have a wedding party on the Saturday you see :D .

I had an S reg Z3. It was a 1.9 (most gutless of them all); Even though it was low power it was still more fun on the road than you would expect. I had the tin top with it too, which didn't leak at the seams either.

Great little car and very cheap to buy now.

Fair one Suiters ;) Well good luck, although make sure you take your wallet. I think it'll be more than 10BHP he'll find :lol:
Let me know you get on dude.

The car went on the rollers today at Surrey Rolling Road for a power & make sure everything was cool & it was :)
The car was strong, the fueling was pretty much spot on & the torque line is lovely & flat.
She made 261.8WBHP :D I'll scan the graph when I go back into work & post it up for you to be nosey at.

P1060662.jpg

All that snow was just from sitting outside from when we got there to when it went on the rollers. The snow had come off the rest of the car moving it & taking it off.

Back