• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Induction kit <£300

^ Mine is cool.

[video=youtube;thOQ4T08TSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thOQ4T08TSo[/video]

AEM cai ftw!! fitted one of these to my civic a couple of months back sounds awsome and dont worry about water when you fit it you see you would have to drive through water that comes above the door line and give it some beans to draw any water up! induction kit or not i wouldnt drive through water that comes above the bottom of the door at full pelt! £125 is a steal!! wish i had looked on here for mine!!

Hydroshield, not by-pass valve.. they are two different things :)

I think the concensus is use a hydroshield but don't bother with the bypass-valve

quality where is the best place to pick them up from ive found one for £200 on funky power anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

daymn.

check for sale section, or CTRO. May aswell buy second hand to save yourself £100. This could go towards fuel after you've started caining it :lol:

In answer to your question though, Funkypower were the cheapest when I was looking although I went with CPL Racing in the end as they had one available immediately for me..

In answer to your question though, Funkypower were the cheapest when I was looking although I went with CPL Racing in the end as they had one available immediately for me..

I have one for sale as said earlier in thread. With hydroshield

^ Battery relocator kit $449 :eek:

the whole package for the password jdm intake is $499, which includes the intake, battery and battery relocator? iv emailed them to see if they ship to the uk which they do, as i was planning on getting one when payday finaly comes around , but it is abit of a f**k about relocating the battery

Sorry mate, I asked the mods to move it as I am holding on to the Subo, haven't put it up on it's own yet, yes it's still for sale

ah right i'll see how money is and get back to you tomorrow
how long have you had the kit btw?
is the cone in good condition ?

ah right i'll see how money is and get back to you tomorrow
how long have you had the kit btw?
is the cone in good condition ?

The cone is A1. Has always had the hydroshield on so is like new. I bought the kit in march off kingskin he bought it in January I think

Back