• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Is it safe to sit on the roof?

Well lets say some person who weighs 200lb would like to sit on a roof of a EP3 Type R what would happen? Is it gonna bend or??? It's totally not me though.

Are you actually going to let someone sit on the roof of your car? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing this has already happened, the roof is now fvcked and OP is hoping someone will say no I've done it before and my roof was fine!

Just sit on the bonnet first! If that's Reet, will be fine.

Not quite though eh? Bonnets can be a lot stronger than a roof purely because of the size difference. And the simple answer to this question is NO it's not strong enough to sit on. Simples.

Isn't the roof made out of metal or something? Why is is it safer to sit on a Ford F150? I sit on the bonnet and it got a little bump in it but it went away as soon as i stood up. Hey why does my EP3 only get like 400km to a tank i don't vtec that much.

Isn't the roof made out of metal or something? Why is is it safer to sit on a Ford F150? I sit on the bonnet and it got a little bump in it but it went away as soon as i stood up. Hey why does my EP3 only get like 400km to a tank i don't vtec that much.

OK.

I'd quite like you to die now.

An F150 is SLIGHTLY different to a CTR.

As for fuel, have you tried removing the diddy from your roof?

Aerodynamics and that 'ye know':(

Duh!!

I drag raced my boys BMW 323 M-Sport and lost? Honestly... it only has like 170hp and weighs more... Once i was in vtec in 1st gear and switched to second it went off vtec and that's why i lost.. how do i keep it in vtec? How much is a turbo kit for an EP3?? Password:JDM cold air intake promises 18 hp is it something i should look for?

Back