• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I've finally done it - Now I've got to wait for it!

Don't remind me of the outlay - it hurts.. Let's talk about EP3's some more :twisted::p:D:cool:

Here's to hoping that I keep it for a while, as it's only got 20k on the clock! :cool:
get it down to tom at tgm asap for a service and a checkover get a frsu set up done, and a decent air filter to give the vtec changeover a bit of a kick noise wise. and also get the windows tinted

get it down to tom at tgm asap for a service and a checkover get a frsu set up done, and a decent air filter to give the vtec changeover a bit of a kick noise wise. and also get the windows tinted

Yeah defo bud.

It's having a major service done with Honda, but I'll be taking it to Tom all the same to get a checkover done - will be doing that as soon as I have collected and TGM can fit me in.

Affirmative on the air-filter and FRSU - I may try and combine that with some Spoon Progressives, but the Eibach's look like they'd give me more of the drop I'd want. :twisted:

I'm happy with the fact that the rears come tinted as standard on the Premier, I'll go with that for now and consider the fronts in the future (legality depending, too).

see, I knew you'd think like that :D

The EP3 IS the better driving machine, no questions asked. I knew not longer after I took ownership of the FN2 but it's too late then :lol:

Now....if you really wanna turn it into an animal

KPRO
GruppeM
Full exhaust (has to be a japanese make)
Manifold

Then you'll have a right grin on your face :twisted:

Haven't even collected yet, but she's booked in with TGM for the once over :D - so if there is anything untoward, I will be well within my cooling off period to return...

Cheers, Nat!

see, I knew you'd think like that :D

The EP3 IS the better driving machine, no questions asked. I knew not longer after I took ownership of the FN2 but it's too late then :lol:

KPRO
GruppeM
Manifold

Yeah tell me about it chap! An expensive mistake, indeed!

Exhaust? Fujitsubo any good, ey? :smt047

I'm really looking forward to modifying this car, as the spirits were dampened whilst I was running the FN..

Damn I just want to collect now! GRRRR.. waiting FTL! :evil:

when do you get it mate?

Sometime next week - I requested, as part of the deal, that the bumper get a re-spray, for a couple of stone-chips (shes mint everywhere else - wheels mint too :smt047), so it's going to the body-shop then a full major service.

I reckon it'll be the following week :evil: But I'd rather wait now, than have to wait if it has to go in for something serious - because I was in a rush.

KPRO
GruppeM
Manifold

**cough** My car **cough**

I picked mine up with 20k on the clock, it went past 50k last night.

**cough** My car **cough**

I picked mine up with 20k on the clock, it went past 50k last night.

If only the financial situation was different, I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it from you - for what it's worth.

I'd never buy from a garage over an enthusiast if I could. I know how people look after their cars, because I'm the same.

Financially siuations tricky which is why I can't, unfortunately - as I'd be making simialr mods one day.

Haven't even collected yet, but she's booked in with TGM for the once over :D - so if there is anything untoward, I will be well within my cooling off period to return...

Cheers, Nat!

Can not get meh head around all this hype about fsh and quote "anything untoward." Come on lads, its all good, its Honda. I am driving eight years and have not came across a manufacturer that has made a car like the EP3. Don't get me wrong, yet to appreciate the DC5 or DC2, but yet to hold the wheel of anything which makes me smile the way I do when I turn the key in the morning, including impreza wrx. N/A all the way!

Ep3 is more of a drivers car, for sure - It showed on the simple 'track' day we did at Rockingham, the CW FN2 was slightly better but not a lot..

I am driving eight years and have not came across a manufacturer that has made a car like the EP3. Don't get me wrong, yet to appreciate the DC5 or DC2,

This is true Stu but you should have tried driving my Ep3 round with its fcuked tyres and awful mugen box, I had the pleasure of trying to keep up with Chris in his Dc5, felt like i was driving a jazz!! :lol:

Have fun with the Ep3 dude like the others said get a FRSU done at TGM.

whats a fn2?

800px-Ctr_fn2.jpg

great news buddy,happy your enjoying the change.

end of the day theres no point paying out £200pcm for a luxary your not that keen on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done for getting the car fella, I had to play the waiting game when I got mine. Was horrible

Back