• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

J`s Racing 60R SS....or which exhaust for my EP3

Does anyone have experience with J`s Racing 60R stainless steel back box for EP3? Please if there is anybody with that exhaust on EP3, please send me few pictures and your experiences.....I just wonder how it looks, sounds and works on EP3;)
Otherwise I realy don`t know what to put on my EP3.......i read all exhaust topics here on forum and now I`m confused which exhaust to buy.
Some say that Spoon N1 is the best exhaust, then other say that Fujitsubo is the best, then others say that Feels and Toda is great, then other said that Budy Club ProSpec and Skunk2 are not good (but I like them both;))........all I want is good looking, loud but not to loud exhaust and not to expensive exhaust.
Please help me out with your experience......thanks in advance for all help!

Attachments

• 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 32
if you want a quieter exhaust the j's is not for you IIRC its very loud.
the best compromise is probably the fujitsubo

the j's cat back system is the loudest. what centre pipe are you using, oem or aftermarket one? if you were to pair the j's back box to an oem center pipe then it would be ok.

if it were my money and i was in your position i would get the j's racing or the FEELS as they are both cool exhaust's!:D

i've fitted a j's 60rs on my mates ek9. is one of the best looking exhausts ever and weighs next to nothing. the centre pipe i could pick up with one finger and back box by two!:eek:

i've fitted a j's 60rs on my mates ek9. is one of the best looking exhausts ever and weighs next to nothing. the centre pipe i could pick up with one finger and back box by two!:eek:

That would have been one of the titanium ones methinks :) J's are now releasing their exhausts in stainless steel so I'd expect them to be heavier, but still quite the reduction on OEM.. Personal preference is the J's, as J's Racing goodies make me hard :twisted: lmao!

That would have been one of the titanium ones methinks :) J's are now releasing their exhausts in stainless steel so I'd expect them to be heavier, but still quite the reduction on OEM.. Personal preference is the J's, as J's Racing goodies make me hard :twisted: lmao!

I found information that J`s 60R SS back box weight only 3.4 kg........I think this is realy light back box........and now I`m almost sure that I will buy that back box:twisted:...........here is few pictures of that J`s back box for EP3

Attachments

• 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image001.png
    image001.png
    193 KB · Views: 30
i have this fitted mate. if your only thinking off the back box alone its fine,not to loud. However to begin with i had this and an after market silenced b pipe....made my ears bleed :(
Heres a we pic for you...

newlights001.jpg

newlights002.jpg

i have this fitted mate. if your only thinking off the back box alone its fine,not to loud. However to begin with i had this and an after market silenced b pipe....made my ears bleed :(
Heres a we pic for you...

newlights001.jpg

newlights002.jpg

Thanks mate for pictures....it looks great on your EP3....and it will look great on my too:twisted:! Now I`m in love with this J`s exhaust:D! What b-pipe did you put on...J`s, Spoon, Supersprint? Do you have any video of this masterpiece:D?

it was a 2.5" silenced custom made b pipe mate? Far to loud though!!

Mine was £365 from ebay where you getting yours from?

I will buy exhaust from James at Touge and it will cost me same money as you. Then I will see....mybe I will buy centre section too.....Spoon or Supersprint:twisted:.....depends how loud it will be:lol:.
After you change center section.......did you need to remap your EP3?

I have a friend that will possibly get the parts in my coutry through Tegiwa Imports. So all you would have to do is send them the item:)

I will buy exhaust from James at Touge and it will cost me same money as you. Then I will see....mybe I will buy centre section too.....Spoon or Supersprint:twisted:.....depends how loud it will be:lol:.
After you change center section.......did you need to remap your EP3?

From the cat back you wont need to, i beleive you only need remap when de-cating/changing manifold.....

Will be very loud :twisted: you can always buy ear plugs :p

But as said oem bpipes like a straw!

Hi mate!
Please let me know if you have more pictures of J`s exhaust fited on your EP3? If you have, please post them here. Thanks in advance. S.

Back