• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

Guess what's back?

IMG_1106.jpg

FFS.

Code #81 again.

The light appears when I start the car from cold. If I turn engine off 1 mile into the drive, then start again, the light won't be lit and the ABS will function normally.

Am thinking it could be due to the cold weather, but maybe I'm clutching at straws, because I don't want to spend out on another ABS control unit.

When I turn the ignition on, the ABS light comes on, then turns off as normal. As soon as I start the engine, light is on straight away.

The light appears when I start the car from cold. If I turn engine off 1 mile into the drive, then start again, the light won't be lit and the ABS will function normally.

Am thinking it could be due to the cold weather, but maybe I'm clutching at straws, because I don't want to spend out on another ABS control unit.

Mine started doing this 4 weeks ago, 3 times to be exact.

Turn engine on, drive off, notice light is on, pull over, turn engine off, turn back on, light comes back on then light goes off again.

Small cleaning update:

Rob R is up at mine this weekend for a catch up and a few bevvies.

He brought up his cleaning gear too - I especially wanted my wheels cleaned as they were manky!

IMG_1111.jpg

So the work started;

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

Then Ash-EP3 turned up:

IMG_1124.jpg

Then a few pics of the finished DC2 and the others;

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

Wheels were minging mate, should be ashamed of yourself!

On the other hand I could quite easily live with your car and had a pleasent time ripping the arse out of it earlier on lol. ALOT rawer than mine I think, feel every knock and bump on the road which is a good thing for driver feedback. Will make a good track day toy fo'sho!

Back