• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JamesT's Premier EP3...

So, got rid of the Supersprint, as fancied a different look.

So managed to pick up a DC sports system -

20120825_122427.jpg

Anyway, it's SO loud. I'd say it was even louder than my full Spoon setup. Thus, cannot stand it.

Supersprint has already sold, so am torn for ideas on what to replace this DC sports system with.

The only system that keeps coming into my head is a Mugen Twinloop, might have to bite the bullet and just order one new from Japan!

Solid Fab is agro for me, i'd rather just have one arrive and fit it myself. However it may come down to that anyway as will be cheaper than the Mugen, even with my epic dizcahnts.

And as for sharing shipping, sure, as long as the stuff you want fits in my box :lol:

JamesT's Premier EP3... Bought NA8C

I sold mine a few weeks ago, lasted about 30mins before I had someone made me a offer and organised to collect it that weekend

JamesT's Premier EP3... Bought NA8C

If the DC system is too much I would not recommend a unsilenced b-pipe and spoon n1 rep

Mine lasted all of 3 days before it came off!

If the DC system is too much I would not recommend a unsilenced b-pipe and spoon n1 rep

Mine lasted all of 3 days before it came off!

Cheers mate - I've had nearly every exhaust system for the EP3 now, so have narrowed it down to RM01A / Legalis R / Kakimoto R / Twinloop.

I've got the cat back, straight through 2.5" pipe. I don't mind the 6x4 oval but you can get twin pipes that look OEM.

Back