• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

Composite Guru said:
N77 said:
Why not just adjust the jets that are on it, mine don't go over the roof, only the one as if not it hits my gruppe M scoop :oops:

Carl

Stick a bit of Methanol in the washer bottle then so you get an easy water injection system!! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Sounds good ! Everytime I shut my bonnet it fecks the damn things up and they spray over the roof unless I'm doing silly speeds. Damn carbon bonnet!!!

Thanks for the part number above ! I'm having some of these ! 8)

SiKBoY said:
Anyone know if these will fit on the DC5 ?

And are they adjustable ?

If the DC5 washer jets use the same locating hole as the CTR then they should fit, the jet is adjustable up and down.

Right, I will have another go at this tomorrow when I have an extra pair of hands to assist, but you should get the general idea of the difference in spray pattern.

DSC00530.jpg

The Jet, notice that the slot runs horizontally, this can be moved up and down to direct the angle of spray.

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

As you can see (sort of, go on use your imagination :wink: ) the spray covers the screen in little droplets of water.

Fitted mine yesterday. 100% better than my standard items which had a habbit of spraying over the roof of my car. They work even better at high speeds, putting about 90% of the water in the middle of the windscreen.

Cost: £18
Fitting time: 10 minutes
Fitting Difficulty: 1/5

:)

I might have to get the dealer to fit these when she goes in for a service and 'hide' them in the bill so i can get the maintence contract people to pick up the tab :wink: :D :D

Baa said:
Got mine fitted, what a differance they make. :D

Just what is this difference? OK, i know the spray pattern is different, but is that it?

Didn't the original equipment do the job? or these do it better? What's going on here?

Have been thinking of doing this for a while but are they really so much better?

i think mate that when you travel at low speeds in the CTR on the standard jets they seem to blow water on the roof cause there set high for rtraveling at speed the jazz jets blow water in a fine mist more of the water goes on to the screen

hope that helps

ps doing mine next week.... :wink:

superbully said:
Just what is this difference?

Different spray pattern. Because the water isn't in two jets it doesn't fire over the roof of the car at low speeds. You also get water on more of the windscreen as the spray spreads it more evenly.

If you do lots of motorway miles then they are well worth it IMO.

My CF bonnets washer jets are ten times better than the OEM bonnets washer jets 8)

Back