• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

you use less water with jazz jets so if your feeling tight then it will last a bit longer but you would have to take into account the inital outlay of £18 :lol:

R20190 said:
Would a group buy make this any cheaper? :idea:

I suppose we could speak to one of the dealers who are registered on the forum (Alan Day, John Pease etc).

dotty said:
No point IMO. They wont have a GB on something thats under £20 :!:

Agree with Stu, £2 saving and loads of hassel wouldn't be worth it. You would pi55 more away on a friday night surely :?:

DEFO NOT worth a GB :!:

Like Stu & Ben said, £2 is feck all.

Not even a pint in the local pub.

I must get round to doing this :oops:

i got a set the other day

i didnt have the part number on me so they ordered a set of
53 plate jaz jets (same as my car)

they spray all over the roof and hardly touch the car
when its not moveing

are they adjustable?

Shonk said:
i got a set the other day

i didnt have the part number on me so they ordered a set of
53 plate jaz jets (same as my car)

they spray all over the roof and hardly touch the car
when its not moveing

are they adjustable?

Shonk, take a screwdriver to it and move them down a little. When I swap bonnets I will be doing this before I attach them to the bonnet so not to scratch it

Jazz washer jets

I saw on here someone had done a how to, on changing from OEM jets to the jazz jets but i am unable to find it now :(

Was just wondering how to??

cheers :D

I saw on here someone had done a how to, on changing from OEM jets to the jazz jets but i am unable to find it now :(

Was just wondering how to??

cheers :D

Pull out the old ones and put the new ones in :D

So simple it is unreal :lol:

You will need to transfer the wee bit of rubber that goes between the OEM jet and the bonnet, to the Jazz jet.

Back