• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

After reading that other post about someone wanting to do this i finally went to Honda today.

They were very helpfull and even took one off a jazz to ensure it they will fit. Will be instaling them friday when i get em, and i will let ou know how much of an improvement they are

Re: Jazz Washer Jets

clem said:
After reading that other post about someone wanting to do this i finally went to Honda today.

They were very helpfull and even took one off a jazz to ensure it they will fit. Will be instaling them friday when i get em, and i will let ou know how much of an improvement they are

Nice on becasue if it works then i'll change mine. The CTR ones aren't that good IMO. If you dont mind me asking how much were they???

whats the advantage in this?

tbh dont use my washers at all, rather stop and clean it with a cloth.

dam jet goes all over the roof ect.

They were about £9

And the advantage is they dont spray over the roof, just a nice fine triangle of spray just where you need it.

If you would rather get out and clean em you must stop alot as with the current shite on the roads they get dirty rather quick when following other cars :(

mmmm, that seems like a good idea. Might pop into Honda on friday and see if its easy enough to do

Clem is it a straight bolt on and off?

zeffania said:
mmmm, that seems like a good idea. Might pop into Honda on friday and see if its easy enough to do

They're just clipped on from underneath, just squeeze the clip between your fingers and push 'em through the bonnet then pull off the rubber pipe. :wink:

Neily03 said:
zeffania said:

They're just clipped on from underneath, just squeeze the clip between your fingers and push 'em through the bonnet then pull off the rubber pipe. :wink:

Cheers Neily your being rather helpful today so I thank you :D

Why not just adjust the jets that are on it, mine don't go over the roof, only the one as if not it hits my gruppe M scoop :oops:

Carl

Clem, could you post the parts number(s) to make it easier for anyone else to order them? :wink:

Neily03 said:
Clem, could you post the parts number(s) to make it easier for anyone else to order them? :wink:

Part No 76810-SAA-E01

Cost £18 for the pair

What an improvement

N77 said:
Why not just adjust the jets that are on it, mine don't go over the roof, only the one as if not it hits my gruppe M scoop :oops:

Carl

Stick a bit of Methanol in the washer bottle then so you get an easy water injection system!! :lol:

from what I remember the Jazz jets spray is more like a mist being sprayed onto the window unlike the civic jets with are two directed nozzles

FreakOnALeash said:
from what I remember the Jazz jets spray is more like a mist being sprayed onto the window unlike the civic jets with are two directed nozzles

yep

might have to do this little mod, sounds good

Back