• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM ARB or Carbing tie-bar?

hey Suspension Pundits and Everyone.

I've been looking at the two group buys that are on for the JDM anti-roll bar and the Carbing tie-bar.

Whilst both products are very good - and both are be beneficial to the car's setup - what would be the better buy out of the two if I was to only go for one product?

I'm interested in the Carbing but feel that the JDM-ARB would be the better buy first as it is a more substantial component in the setup. My thoughts are that the Carbing will enhance the ride that the UK-ARB is setup for.

A JDM-ARB and Carbing setup would be top-end but I feel that it may be too skittish for the country-roads commute that I have to execute to work.

Or have I already answered my question? :lol:

Jay..

JDM ARB definately.

It would be the noticeable out of the two in terms of altering how the car feels.

JDM anti roll bar you will notice more, the tie bar will just add to it, myself have the anti roll bar and a spoon rear tie bar have not found the rear to be any looser just communicates better.

thank you for your words of wisdom gentlemen - JDM-ARB is on the purchase list.

Still wondering on whether to top it off with the Carbing - I'll sleep on it.

Jay..

Back