• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jen's NHB Civic

When they were first fitted and the car / tyres were manky it looked terrible, so it's going to be an OCD to keep it clean.

Was clay barred and polished again today - and it just started raining :(

glad i saw your motor got black fn2 wheels are bit scuffed and was going nhb on the wheels but everybody was saying no look **** but after seeing yours i will have it done end of month but my calipers are red so i will be a bit chavvy great looking car

Glad my car was an inspiration lol.

It does look good but only when the car / tyres / wheels are all clean, which is a ballache.

3 polishes in one week as the weather up here is awful....

Hello Jenster :D

It's the first time I've seen your new car.... Looking MINT ! I'm liking the stealth look. Nice subtle mods to it so far too, goes well.

Hiya Pal :)

It never goes anywhere, Martin always drives. I get road rage too easy. Hence why hardly anyone has seen it.

Never knew you had a civic? Get rid of the GT4?

haha not like you get to road rage... haha ! You not had it to any shows or meets then ?

I only just bought it last week, Celica has a new home in Middlesbrough. Was a bit sad to see it go after 4 years of ownership but it was time to go sensible & put money to my house savings. So got myself my 1st Honda :D

Honestly the car looks mint. Loving the stealth look! Seriously reconsidering my hunt for a Cosmic grey premier now! ;D

haha not like you get to road rage... haha ! You not had it to any shows or meets then ?

I only just bought it last week, Celica has a new home in Middlesbrough. Was a bit sad to see it go after 4 years of ownership but it was time to go sensible & put money to my house savings. So got myself my 1st Honda :D

Not really! Been up to KH a few times with it but tbh I basically work from 9am -11.30pm Mon - Fri and then most of the weekend so I've no time to do anything! So rolling in cash but no time to spend it, and I'm not allowed to spend it completely on the car either I'm afraid :(

Aw, I loved that Celica. I still have the picture of Me + Linzi with it at SMC 2009!

Honestly the car looks mint. Loving the stealth look! Seriously reconsidering my hunt for a Cosmic grey premier now! ;D

Not really! Been up to KH a few times with it but tbh I basically work from 9am -11.30pm Mon - Fri and then most of the weekend so I've no time to do anything!

:eek: but when is your fun time?

Im starting a new job on Monday... going from 37.5 to 50 hour weeks, and I thought I had it bad! :lol:

:eek: but when is your fun time?

Im starting a new job on Monday... going from 37.5 to 50 hour weeks, and I thought I had it bad! :lol:

I pre-book fun time in advance! I can have days off if I want them but I'm a a total workaholic.

But when I do go out, I have the ability to get thrown out clubs before I'm even in for arguing when the slut on cloakroom won't take my hunner pound note to pay myself in....

9-5 one job, drive straight to other job 6-11.30 (mon - thurs) 6-12.30 (Fri and Sat) Sunday 10-6

I'm a 68.5 hour week before you even hit Saturday morning :D Can be 84 hours lol.

Then there's the horseriding I teach that I squeeze in a few hours at the weekend....

You sound like me....I'm not a workaholic though, I ****ing hate it. The extra 20 hours I do can FOAD!

I pre-book fun time in advance! I can have days off if I want them but I'm a a total workaholic.

But when I do go out, I have the ability to get thrown out clubs before I'm even in for arguing when the slut on cloakroom won't take my hunner pound note to pay myself in....

9-5 one job, drive straight to other job 6-11.30 (mon - thurs) 6-12.30 (Fri and Sat) Sunday 10-6

I'm a 68.5 hour week before you even hit Saturday morning :D Can be 84 hours lol.

Then there's the horseriding I teach that I squeeze in a few hours at the weekend....

Crazy i have not worked for 3 years and can't even get out of bed at 12pm ........yeah people like me should be shot :)

i must say fair play to you :)

Back