• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Looking good mate! Small number plate would make the front end look sharper, a sticker on the bumper to one side?

Some serious work done on a clean bay.

This is on the to do list, although don't want a sticky plate as I would prefer something legal.

Nice cover tony! Looking very fresh under bonnet.

Dislike the rim tape though, looks a bit tacky IMO - I thought better of you.

not too keen on the rim tape though dude.

These are always a bit marmite I know. The good thing about them is they will just peel off if I get bored of them.

They are helping to cover up a couple of blemishes that miraculously appeared when I had my tyres fitted last :mad:

This is on the to do list, although don't want a sticky plate as I would prefer something legal.

Something like this mate? I never got stopped or anything.

n793745526_916746_7058.jpg

Something like this mate? I never got stopped or anything.

n793745526_916746_7058.jpg

That's what I had in mind, but I'd prefer to go with an acrylic one. Hatton got pulled for his sticky and got a £60 fine. I suppose it's all down to wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong bobby. I'd rather play it safe though.

Engine bay looks sweet jermal

I dont like the red tape on the wheels, just dont suit imo

i've never had any grief about the size of the number plates on car or bike 'as long as they can accomodate the correct size lettering and spacing then it's fine'....is what a copper told me, he even went as far as to get out a 30cm ruler and measure the letters

plate to one side looks nice though ;D

Back