• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbo's Banger rally BEAST build

Looks like that old VW Polo that came out all multicoloured. This will be full of WIN!!! :lol:

Paul Smith feature car.

There's a Golf estate round these parts in the same livery/ colour scheme. Not bad looking TBF. The Polos on the other hand were awful. Guess size makes all the difference ladies. ;)

Looks like that old VW Polo that came out all multicoloured. This will be full of WIN!!! :lol:

Polo Harlequin. My mate raced one a few years back, when I took a fiesta. A mad bloke gave him a right mouth fall in a service station that we stopped at on the way home for smashing up such an "important motoring history" car.

We just laughed. The car was ****, nothing behind the bumpers, it was all paper thin panels.

Paul Smith feature car.

There's a Golf estate round these parts in the same livery/ colour scheme. Not bad looking TBF. The Polo's on the other hand were awful. Guess size makes all the difference ladies. ;)

I thought the Paul Smith was the classic Mini? They had the Paul Smith stripes in the glovebox interior and on the centre of the seats IIRC

Back