• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

This is really nice.

Being a pedant, I'd have gone for different harnesses to the TOM's however - TOM's are epic, of course, but being a Toyota tuner doesn't sit well with my OCD!

Need more pics though - interior and exterior!

nice job on the spray, did mine gloss black, plus i removed the rear and front seat brackets and the handbrake wire cover they weigh alot ! gone mental with mine really, no radio and a/c etc etc lol

This is really nice.

Being a pedant, I'd have gone for different harnesses to the TOM's however - TOM's are epic, of course, but being a Toyota tuner doesn't sit well with my OCD!

Need more pics though - interior and exterior!

Thanks bud. Yeah, I just can't resist doing everything a bit tongue in cheek. I'm not a person that tends towards seriousness, and I enjoy poking fun at people who think image and fashion are important and meaningful. I guess my sense of humour can be mildly irritating and exasperating, I wouldn't get away with it if I weren't so loveable. Point in case; the cigarette lighter is still perfectly level, but upside down, because I know it annoys Karl.

I will get some more photos when I can, I know I really need some. Soon as I have some time the car is due a cleaning day, last ti.e it was washed was before JAE....

nice job on the spray, did mine gloss black, plus i removed the rear and front seat brackets and the handbrake wire cover they weigh alot ! gone mental with mine really, no radio and a/c etc etc lol

Yeah, it all adds up! I've weighed everything that's gone in and out, and my car is down about 120kg from standard. A baby elephant usually weighs between 90-120kg....Yeah, it makes a difference.

120kg is a decent amount of weight to lose in a car! Also getting rid of a baby elephant helps you as I'm sure that was pretty distracting while driving! :lol:

120kg is a decent amount of weight to lose in a car! Also getting rid of a baby elephant helps you as I'm sure that was pretty distracting while driving! :lol:

Was all that weight in the... trunk?

:getcoat:

Yeah, it was heartbreaking throwing him in the skip and seeing his little face as I drove away, but when it comes to racecars, personal feelings are irrelephant. Also, every time somebody got into the car with me and the elephant, they would say "I think we need to have a talk".

Yeah, it was heartbreaking throwing him in the skip and seeing his little face as I drove away, but when it comes to racecars, personal feelings are irrelephant. Also, every time somebody got into the car with me and the elephant, they would say "I think we need to have a talk".
Always more awkward with an elephant in the room!

Well chaps, this is a friendly heads-up; this car will be going up for sale tomorrow!

I'm going to wash it and get pictures in the morning then post up adverts everywhere. It will be going for a VERY reasonable price, so if anybody wants it you'd better be quick! It will be heart breaking to sell it, but it has to be done. I'll almost certainly have a brand spanky civic sport before the year is out (in exchange for this and the jazz), plus some money towards a house deposit. The house WILL have a garage, just think what I can do with a long-term work space....... have no fear, more magnificence is yet to come.

Well chaps, this is a friendly heads-up; this car will be going up for sale tomorrow!

I'm going to wash it and get pictures in the morning then post up adverts everywhere. It will be going for a VERY reasonable price, so if anybody wants it you'd better be quick! It will be heart breaking to sell it, but it has to be done. I'll almost certainly have a brand spanky civic sport before the year is out (in exchange for this and the jazz), plus some money towards a house deposit. The house WILL have a garage, just think what I can do with a long-term work space....... have no fear, more magnificence is yet to come.

Very sad to hear this jimbo! Gutted I never got to see it in the flesh!

Hope your all good though, you've been quiet on here for a while!

Hi Jamie.

Sorry to see this has to go, we all get sensible in old age:p.
To add something onto this advert... I drove this car and seriously, if I didnt have another sprog on its way this would be in the garage. Its a FINE example and has been looked after to another level. Best of luck with the sale bud.;)

Back