• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Some more JAE prep this morning. Wheels are sealed (twice) and waxed (thrice), centre caps on and back on the car. I washed the car yesterday, so today is sticker time! I also noticed a wee bit of overspray from painting the interior :mad:, but I'm going to clay bar it in the next couple of days anyway, so that will sort it out.

Just for Revmonkey and his hatred of everything.

It's all in the details!

Sun visor stickers, haven't had stickers there since I was 17. Obviously the drivers' side has been blurred, to protect all you delicate little flowers.

Oh, I sleep wonderfully. I just count all my friends that have iPhones.

I shouldn't joke, my ex was an insomniac. It was awful, she couldn't sleep with me.

So much love for this as you already know Jimbo, Interior looks great and once again you have added things on my to do list that i haven't been bothered with in the past!!!

love this mate
ive stripped mine out i need to wrap the wires around something

whats that stuff you used mate

I can't remember the name of the company, I'll have a look at the box when I get home. If you search foam pipe cladding you won't be short of options. Tucking the wires makes quite a difference to, but it's really awkward to do and some of the wires are only just long enough.

Right, it's a company called Ryan Air Conditioning Spares, website pipelagging.com

The stuff I bought is called Armaflex. It's lovely feeling stuff, but the surface gets ripped very easily.

It's been a while. Frankly, nothing has happened. Everything is working (Except that b****** c***y s***-f***ing airbag light that won't f****** go away no matter what I do).

It's really dirty.

I'm still thinking about selling it for a house deposit, though I never quite seem to manage to put up an ad.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol enjoy it while you can , the flame spitting monster will be back soon enough , badder than ever ;)

Sent from the Boss Droid

I will enjoy it. Everyday. Because Honda.

Joking aside, I can't funking wait for a ride in the monster! I'll be coming down for Star Wars, think it will be rolling? Krispy Kreme and catch up required regardless.

Aye it'll be reet one way or another, hopefully with 400ish ponies , if not it'll still be rude.

Sent from the Boss Droid

Back