• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Centre console & door handle inserts look absolutely fantastic :smt023

I really liked the rising sun centre console too

Nice to see somebody try something different

Attention to detail and creativity is exceptional.

Keep it up.
Centre console & door handle inserts look absolutely fantastic :smt023

I really liked the rising sun centre console too

Nice to see somebody try something different

Thanks guys! I've got a few more ideas up my sleeve. Hopefully when I move down to Glasgow in a few months time I'll find a place with a shed or something where I can paint. Then I'll paint up a bunch and see if people want them.

Nice car man!

sorry to be a pain (especially as this is my first ever post!)
Would you mind posting a pic of how the M2 exhaust looks?

im tempted to buy one but havent seen a good enough angled pic to tempt me further!

I will have to get a thread started for my EP3!

Aye, no problem bud. I'm just about to go and wash it and repaint the calipers, then I'll get some snaps of it.

Fitted some new discs and pads today. While we had the front right caliper off we noticed some corrosion on the piston, we cleaned it up so it doesn't affect the travel of the piston, but I'd like to get it sorted when the car goes in next month for the braided lines.

What do you guys think? New piston and seals, or try and find some refurbed calipers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also love the new console and pulls :D be good to see when I get down! Need some banging photos together as well :D

Fitted some new discs and pads today. While we had the front right caliper off we noticed some corrosion on the piston, we cleaned it up so it doesn't affect the travel of the piston, but I'd like to get it sorted when the car goes in next month for the braided lines.

What do you guys think? New piston and seals, or try and find some refurbed calipers?

I think the refurb kits are around £40, but I just went for a refurbed caliper as it only cost £80 once I'd returned my old ones, for the sake of £40 I couldn't be bothered with refurbing it myself :)

That's a good price for a caliper, best I've found is £175 for a pair of refurbed ones. Where did you get yours?

Were they pretty much like new?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't buy them new! I got mine on ebay, 85 for the two, of a car that supposedly only done 30k miles and for the state of them he seemed genuine when selling them, just like I said it took about a month to get them home, but that was just the one guy!

Dude, you don't need to apologize around here for going to the grand prix!

I saw the Q3 sesh during a work break, properly exciting stuff! I'm really missing having sky to watch the F1, but it's £40 a month better spent on my car, at that rate it'll have a compound turbo system and pull 3G around the corners in only 8000 years....

Are you going for the full catback or just the box? Enjoy it!

I'm helping my girlfriend move house today, because I'm a nice guy and I like boobs. Unfortunately, this involves leaving the civic on a random public street, UNSUPERVISED, for a night and a day in Glasgow while I drive a van to Preston and back.

I'm only freaking out A LOT.

Bailliestown, could be worse. Still, I wouldn't be happy if it was on a public road anywhere, I've had too many cars ****ed with by random ****heads on the street. I've been spoiled living in the highlands, I leave it lying around unlocked up there! I guess this is why my insurance is going to double as soon as I move to Glasgow.

That's a good price for a caliper, best I've found is £175 for a pair of refurbed ones. Where did you get yours?

Were they pretty much like new?

hi mate sorry didnt see this earlier, I got them off eBay, which luckily turned out to be a local shop.... cost me just over £200 to start, but got £20 back off each when I returned my old ones

£175 seems a fairly decent price, do you also get a rebate when you send your old ones back?

Christmas present for the car! It's yet to be colour coded and customised before fitting. The external/engine colour scheme is blue and black, I'm struggling to think of something (other than the ever popular Cookie Monster) to paint on it. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, Honda suggest that the oil level should be checked every time you fuel up; This will no longer be possible, as I won't be able to open the bonnet in front of my girlfriend. How on earth do you explain under-bonnet carbon 18 days before Christmas?..

Nice :)

2uzy2ara.jpg
e5yrebyh.jpg

Passing thought lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Back