• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

So you can tell me the post number but cannot be bothered to link it in your post, talk about half-a-job.

Divide 333 by your number of posts per page and add 1. Sheesh, talk about lazy.... :lol:

I just don't want to fill up this thread with reposts, hundreds of pics are a PITA when the tinterweb is slow.

On closer inspection, I agree. The mounting points are a lot less structural than I expected - probably enough to deal with the pressure of the harness going taut, but not for a direct mounting.

Rambo, I don't like the idea of the harness mounted to the bar either. I think that's meant for full cages.

How's yours coming along?

Just updated mine quickly. Going to get on with it now as im starting to actually miss driving it lol.

Defo leave that to full cages, the bar will just bend in the event of an accident and id rather keep my ugly mug in one piece than have a cleaner interior :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I still have it. To be honest I've been wanting a new exhaust for months now as it's starting to blow naround the rear gasket, but I WILL miss the noise it makes. It is holding up better than I had imagined for such a cheap exhaust. It keeps slipping down the priority list because the M2 is still doing the job, I may just replace the mild steel b-pipe as that is where the blowing issue is. I'm also tempted with the silenced version, so let me know how you get on if you do buy one.

I don't know what the silenced version would sound like, I imagine it will lose a lot of the pops and burbles, though a bit less volume would be a nice thing.

Really, you can't go far wrong for that price.

Ahhh cool thanks, yea seems like nobody on here has the silenced one. I don't like my exhausts to be too loud, but I do want the angled tip. Trying to find maybe HKS or something but they are expensive. Would the USDM civic Si ep3 exhausts fit our cars?

Tough question, I don't know. I think the underside of the cars is the same, but I don't know if the cat and manifold are the same. There is always the option of a custom build, around £350 will get you a decent quality exhaust built to your specifications. I'm going to get a custom build (when I finally get around to it), because I want more ground clearance and a bigger up and out kick to the tip.

Ahhh right, I'm sort of leaning towards the HKS 409 after doing some research, nice angle and sound, cheapest i found is 450. DC sports one looks good too but can't find anything cheaper

Both of those are excellent exhausts. I'd be wary of buying an HKS second hand, the b-pipe is mild steel and will corrode faster than stainless and I don't think they sell the sections separately.

I found HKS new on ebay for £460 shipped so i'll be ordering that! I think standard exhausts are made from 409 anyways so should be fine.Thanks for the help and sorry for threadcrapping lol!

Seats look good mate, I need to invest in some decent seats at some point as I dislike the Oem ones!

keep it up

Back