• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

We're all going to the big Crail March 15th day, and maybe knockhill on March 22nd too if you want to get on track a bit.

It's very quiet. Mostly because it has been on axle stands since I bought it. When it is running, it's LOUD. The centre silencer makes almost no difference.

Ask Jamieboy, he's heard it.

Sounds AMAZING !!!!

the empty interior compliments it tbh.
Jimbo mate that stuffs not posted yet, ** fire them away monday, Have been in ospital with kidney stones ( seriously UNCOOL )
and em...I may of got myself a little lock up today too ;).

Yeesh, kidney stones are nasty. I hope you're feeling better mate! Good work on the lock up, it makes such a difference having a mancave. Are you planning to keep the car in it or make up a workshop like mine? My job for tonight is to go and tidy the cave. I've still not tidied since you were here, just pushing things further down the bench and there's only about a foot of clear bench left now...

Don't worry about the tools, just get them in the mail when you get a chance, there's no rush.

Work shop Defo.
You will need to pop down once the works been finished and the keys are in my hand.
Aye getting there, drugs are working a treat, sleep like a champ after them too.

Got something planned for the man cave that I'm hoping you can assist with your artistic skills
** pm you the details when the laptops on, using the mobile brick just now.

There's nothing like a 1am shopping rampage!

New wheel with quick release on the way. Not the wheel I wanted, just a substitute for now to get everything wired up and working. Some stickers and things on the way too. The other day I bought an obdII reader and a tablet that will fit into the console, if it all works well together then the plan is to use it for extra dials as well as a stereo. If it doesn't work, then it will lead to more random 1am purchases, it is way to easy to sit in front of the TV and buy things on this tablet!

I got started with tucking some of the interior wires away today. Everything behind the front seats is as tucked as possible without cutting wires, I'll find a way to cover what's left. I'm also going to learn about electronics, it's about bl**dy time I did.

There's still wires hanging from the roof lights, I'm don't really know what to do with them. I still want interior lights, but the originals look daft without the headlining. I was researching LEDs and ways to diffuse them last night, so I could go for a Tron style pattern in red, but it might look a bit cr*p during the day. I'll keep looking at ways to make it work. Or I could just mount two red lightsabers to the roof.....

Not great pics, I'll get better ones tomorrow. Spot the difference!

Also, what the heck is this? Remote locking sensor?

I just bought some mini led lights in red, they should fit in most of the small holes in the inner skin. I got 10 because I couldn't decide how bright I wanted it, so I guess I can spread them around and go full submarine. 2000 lumens ought to light it up a treat!

Back