• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

^Joe's Detailing Service details.

I have a lot of PM's requesting prices and locations etc, so with authority from Milano Chris, here we go;

Location: DE12 6. Located 10 mins from J11 M42. 10 Mins from A38 @ Walton, 45 mins from m6 j 16.

Myself: I set up a business 4 years ago and traded for 2 years whilst working full time as an accountant. I now do detailing as a side quest, and thus, don't offer a full machine polish.

Service: Light machine polishing;
Pre wash, wheel/tyre wash
Full wash Process
Tar removal and full clay bar treatment
Machine polishing, ridding 75-90% of swirls
Finished with wax/sealant.
Attention met to door shuts, windows, wheels, tyres, trim, rubber, exhaust, metals.

Price: £120. However, if you've made any donation to TRO, this is reduced to £80.

The above is all based on the EP3. Additional cost of:
DC5 = £10
S2000 = £10
NSX = £25
M3 = £20 (different polishing technique used)
EVO = £20
etc

Recent work;

from
DSCF2920640x480.jpg

to

DSCF2934640x480.jpg

from

DSCF2165640x480.jpg

to

DSCF2182640x480.jpg

Plenty more available, over 100 cars machine polished by myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news. :smt023

I've only ever heard rave reviews of ^Joe's work.

Good stuff Joe, what do we do if we come and see you? Watch you clean the car or play xbox?

I need to get a couple of bits and pieces painted - when I have, I'll book in, in time for JAE and get a full polish. I've donated to TRO :)

Any possibility for touch-up and polish for chips?

Cheers all.

I need to get a couple of bits and pieces painted - when I have, I'll book in, in time for JAE and get a full polish. I've donated to TRO :)

Any possibility for touch-up and polish for chips?

Unfortunately not mate, not in a day anyway! :( If you filled and sanded them, I could polish the marks out.

Are you just outside Swadlincote? I might be interested in the coming months :D

Yes, in the heart of sunny Swadlincote; you know it?

Looks like a great price for a great service. How long does it take?

Thanks, approx 6-8 hours. Normally, arrival at mine for 10am, with hope to finish at 4pm ish. Includes bacon <3

Re: Swindon; whilst I am fairly mobile, I need to guarantee a big drive, decent water supply, and not being over an hour away :lol:

So unfrotunately, local only.

thanks

Unfortunately not J, if you had your car done though, you're welcome to tackle it whilst waiting.

Cheers suits.! We shall most definitly for sure sort something on your motor should flights happen.

Im deffo in for a full detail mate, just got to get the last bit of mechanical work done on the 20th then im paying you a visit!

you're welcome to tackle it whilst waiting.
Ruin my manicure? Lay of the crack Joe.

Back