• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

It's complex Martin, I would get someone to do it :)

Danga, getting your head round pads and polishes is relatively simple. The technique is the toughy. I've probably been doing it for three years now so it would obviously feel like a doddle to me.

If you wanted to really get into it yourself, perhaps get some lessons ? I'd offer but you live 830,547 miles away.

Well I had a go on a DA when my mums bf had a spray workshop and it dragged me across the car and it looked awful, although it was hooked up to an air compressor, and since then I have never realy had the confidence to go and buy one.
But by the looks of it I'd leave it to the pro's as I want to rid swirls rather than a quick buff :lol:

Yeah you do live quite far away actually lol

Great thread ^Joe.

It's inspired me to pull my finger out and do the list of jobs I've made for myself.

One of them is to tart up my windscreen wipers after seeing yours.

I got a set of engine mounts and ES inserts sorted today at TDI.

Huge difference I have to say! Great mod :D

Also got an AEM CAI ready to fit.

No pics ops :\

utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTYtMjAxMDA1MjgtMjEyO.jpg

Went back to the PFL seats today, keeping the doorcards in anticipation for some 30thAE's

Started removing the rear wiper today too. will finish and get pics tomorrow,

Also waiting to fit the AEM :D

Car feels so much better with ES inserts!

utf-8BSU1HMDAxOTYtMjAxMDA1MjgtMjEyO.jpg

Went back to the PFL seats today, keeping the doorcards in anticipation for some 30thAE's

Started removing the rear wiper today too. will finish and get pics tomorrow,

Also waiting to fit the AEM :D

Car feels so much better with ES inserts!

May get some myself if they are that good.

Yeah the inserts are so good! I got the CAI fitted yesterday, massive thanks to Storry and Murph!! :D

Hence, I have been nailing it a fair bit, the grip is ace, no juddering / hopping, just nice power gripping, much improvement in the wet too!

Wouldn't even bother with an ETD Now!

so, yeah, the CAI is fitted and sounds ace, need to sort the big gap it has left though.

also got a new friend.

29209_395015094022_510409022_4252702_7377074_n.jpg

Exhaust next mate?

I said I wasn't going to but i heard a Spoon in real life and couldn't say no when one turned up local :lol:

Yeah get them on RF55!!

Next is wheels refurbed, will have to be August though :(

then struts > exhaust > engine bay > brakes.

All will be halted if some JDM recaros pop up though lol :lol:

if you go on there site, click contact them, then click home page, customer reviews pop up, with links to pics

Ultra clean and tidy joe. You really do have some detailing skills.

What colour wheels are you going for or are you just going to keep them standard?

Back