• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

I think Bronze work best if the wheels are aftermarket.

Anthracite or Black FTW on SS.

TBH, your car is so nice and tidy - I'd be tempted to just go for them in OEM 'Sparkle Silver Metallic' again.

Cheers for the input mate. I do like a hard looking SS with matt black wheels, but so many people have it. I think the bronze will be cool. If not i will just get them done again. :)

Hatton's SS looked ace with Bronze Rotas. Saying that it also looked good with anthracite OEM's.

A darker wheel definitely suits the silver more though.

If it helps,

OEM in anthracite
minimeet8Resized.png

Bronze Curcuit 10's
IMG_9865Resized.png

So I took off the CAI as The engine bay looked w'nk with my new cover:-

DSCF2655640x480.jpg

I also got the tegiwa brake stopper

DSCF2659640x480.jpg

DSCF2658640x480.jpg

and some nice bolts/washers

DSCF2656640x480.jpg

DSCF2657640x480.jpg

DSCF2660640x480.jpg

Quite happy with it really, the next big engine bay change will be an ARC :D :D

Also removed civic badge. WARNING = car has not been washed for more than 14 days :eek:

DSCF2661640x480.jpg

Shut it Welshy :lol:

Why not? something different I suppose. I like green. Tein was the inspiration, shame they don't make front uppers :(

I'm the same mate, hated them at first but loved the green, Apparently the splash marks are on top of laq, so maybe can get them off.

ARC from Touge, not just yet though. Wheels refurbed, this week

Cheers, Mugen socks are up for sale after I have found replacement. Any ideas ? Black or green.

Washers available from Tegiwa.

cheers

Back