• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

im not sure on the wheels brucie. different, but perhaps one must look in the flesh. i think they would suit a black car better? what do i know.

They look good, but I bet they look even better in the flesh. What about CF effect for the center caps?

Cheers for all the comments, I think they are growing on me now!!

I can't dedcide on the calipers now, keep them red with white lettering, or re-do them in smooth silver?

Get some close up pitcures of the wheels mate!

If you can wait till tomorrow mate i will get pictures up of mine, painted my calipers and applied some stickers during the week ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I will do buddy. - I just need to borrow the bro's SLR!

What colour have you gone? :eek:

Opps, sorry mate, just read your post 'properly', i take it you already have red calipers!

Sorry i thought you hadn't painted them yet.

Mine are red too, ties in with the red badges etc

Love the wheel colour.

People rarely go for Bronze refurbs; reckon it's difficult to get hold of a good 'bronze' paint code.

I like the colour alot. Silver 'H's for the centre-caps would look smart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers mate. Aye silver is an option, although a bit non-typeR ish.

I quite like the idea of silver cali's, green writing on cali's, and green H's? :s

Green on Bronze though? I'm not sure.

CF Look H's was a good suggestion. Car looks fantastic in the side on pic (the one where it looks as if it's parked on a drive way) - what are you lowered on ABP Springs?

Eibach springs tbh :)

More photo's

DSCF3042640x480.jpg

DSCF3043640x480.jpg

DSCF3045640x480.jpg

DSCF3044640x480.jpg

DSCF3040640x480.jpg

DSCF3039640x480.jpg

DSCF3038640x480.jpg

DSCF3037640x480.jpg

So I gave them all a thorough coat of wheel wax and will do again next week, and the week after :)

I agree re cali's, I need to stop being ghey, and keep it simple; red or silver cali's, no more green, red H's... I think :D

cheers for the comments

Joe,

First up, I think the wheels look cool. Completely stands it out from the crowd and they look like a great finish. When I had mine done anthracite, I rarely saw any the same, but as time grew on that all changed.

Really like your car, it makes me miss mine as it goes.

^ Certain cars on the forum make me realise how much I love the look of OEM styled EP3's; this along with Dan's (CTR_Bud), Dave1987 amongst a couple others, is one of them.

A slight drop in ride height is all that they need sometimes. :cool:

Thanks for the comments, can't wait to get the centre caps back... if I get them back from the bodyshop. I sort of shouted at them re: dust on my car!

Mods have been slow recently due to:-

Serviced at TDI North with some supension checkings
2 New rear tyres
12 months MOT as of yesterday.

Good time to sell up :lol:

Back