• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

FL headlights do look better, a lot better, but not £400 better.

If you can hold of a cheap set do it.

Do FL lights just go straight onto a PFL ???

Fit wise they will, but there's a lot of residing and fannying about to be done behind the scenes.

Yeah - I think it needs them cosmeticly. I Think you can pick the headlights up for ~200. I just don't know about the wiring.

They look awesome. want. I could fit them and just not drive in the dark! :)

Currently, cosmetics + mpg > performance.

Im on my laptop but I swear your front bumper in the last pic you posted is the wrong colour to the car?

:confused:

Nope looks fine in the flesh. The odd stone chip mind. Thanks for the comment though :lol:

Would a Spoon N1 back box **** me off? Other than the ugliness, day to day driving, will it be too loud.?

Am I also wasting my time in not replacing the b-pipe too, as the OEM is quite restrictive?

If I get N1, then find nice B-Pipe, that will probably rip my boobs out. And would need a replacement back box :s

Just these N1's are popping up at a nice price lately, and I think I've sold my brown/pink wheels. hmmm ?

N1's are loud IMO, but I don't like a loud exhaust.

OEM B pipe's are about as thick as a straw, so yeah, they are restrictive, the OEM BB is actaully quite well flowing apparanatly.

Get the N1 if it's bargains, if you don't like it you can clean it up with your skills and sell on for profit :D .

N1's are loud IMO, but I don't like a loud exhaust.

OEM B pipe's are about as thick as a straw, so yeah, they are restrictive, the OEM BB is actaully quite well flowing apparanatly.

Get the N1 if it's bargains, if you don't like it you can clean it up with your skills and sell on for profit :D .

EZ. I remember you writing lots of paragraphs about a Rolling Road. And you said that they said that the OEM BB was restricting your power somewhat.

Do not want this.

If I bought an N1, it would be because it was a bargain, not because I <3 it though. It that right?

Just buy one to see what you think. You will never have a problem selling it on for what you paid for it.

EZ. I remember you writing lots of paragraphs about a Rolling Road. And you said that they said that the OEM BB was restricting your power somewhat.

Yes.

Notice I said apparently in my OP.

Its been said that its good for up too 300bhp (SC'd), over that it struggles.

I had doubts over it because I was running a non stock manifold, decat and B pipe, you're running stock, so sticking a super hi-flow BB on your car won't free up 5bhp, as its restricted further up the system.

Yes.

Notice I said apparently in my OP.

Its been said that its good for up too 300bhp (SC'd), over that it struggles.

I had doubts over it because I was running a non stock manifold, decat and B pipe, you're running stock, so sticking a super hi-flow BB on your car won't free up 5bhp, as its restricted further up the system.

So perhaps the B-pipe should be replaced before looking at BB.

LOL

DSCF3493640x480.jpg

DSCF3494640x480.jpg

DSCF3495640x480.jpg

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Back