• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Joey's new motor - Honda CR-Z sport. PWP

YES, HYBRID!

CT-R Got written off in a bit of a pile up so I decided to treat myself to something tame, fun, and lots of toys.

I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Joe, I had a good look around one of these at my local Honda dealership and really like them.

Enjoy!!!

Very nice. Rotrex from TDi planned then?

Only kidding. I've had a nosey round a few and they are very appealing. Not driven one yet though.

Looks very cool, although not in the budget you initially said :lol:

What sort of economy are you getting in the three different modes?

Looks very cool, although not in the budget you initially said :lol:

What sort of economy are you getting in the three different modes?

It was perfectly within budget.

Economy.. god knows.. I normally keep it in sport mode, lol. But sometimes NORMAL stays on when I forget to change. Since I first (and only once) topped up, I'm on 46mpg.. lol. That includes a lot of being silly.

Was it?!? ***runs to AutoTrader*** Didn't realise that's how much they cost, thought it was a lot more.

46mpg isn't too shabby, saving on the CTR fuel straight away. What's the power delivery like?

Indeed old sport.

Yeah I am sure I can get more MPG out of it, but I don't really want to drive like a boring bugger. It will increase in time I'm sure!

Power completely different to the CTR. Normal mode is just a bit slower than the CTR pre VTEC. Feels like any other 125bhp petrol really. SPORT mode is a big difference. Much more responsive, cooler engine tone. Quicker.

It's not fast. But it's not sloppy. And the handling is a beaute. VERY different from the ctr...

Sound system is awesome

How does it cope with Motorway runs? Very tempted by these ATM. £1.something a month RFL FTW IMO.

How does it cope in terms of what?

I've not really done a LONG motorway run.. I do a bit of dual carriageway. I just chuck it into cruise control and eco mode, lay back, and knock one out. Nice and comfy. Auto climate. HAPPY days.

RFL JEFF!

Dunno. Haven't noticed anything like that... will provide accurate information at 1800 06/01/2014.

lol it's pretty silent. It's a hybrid.

70mph is around 2600rpm and it's silent. It's not like an ep3 when you put your foot down but you don't have to wait half an hour to get going. Pretty responsive. 55mpg

I never go above 70, officer. But if I were to do 80mph it would be 3000rpm and quiet still.

Back