• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Joey's new motor - Honda CR-Z sport. PWP

Nice to see the pics up ^Joe :)

I've just had a quick look at my RoadTrip app on the iPhone.

I've done 6,562 miles since I bought it and I'm on 53.87mpg average :lol:
Based on full tanks each time I fill up I've maxed out at 58.9mpg in July and bottomed out at 48.7mpg in December when I was doing a lot of short journeys.

Enjoy your new purchase fella :D

Nice to see the pics up ^Joe :)

I've just had a quick look at my RoadTrip app on the iPhone.

I've done 6,562 miles since I bought it and I'm on 53.87mpg average :lol:
Based on full tanks each time I fill up I've maxed out at 58.9mpg in July and bottomed out at 48.7mpg in December when I was doing a lot of short journeys.

Enjoy your new purchase fella :D

Blimey. That's epic. What mode do you drive in..? HOW do you get that Mpg??

Cheers

Mostly sport mode.

Mainly in a train of traffic most days on 50mph zone roads too, so you get decent economy by default.

If youre not in a rush, its soul destroyingly mushy and slow, but econ mode governs use of electric over fuel pretty well.
The system doesnt really like to let your instant economy drop below 50mpg when cruising, so it prioritises fuel saving and you get more assist.
It maintains speed well too.
Do the same in sport mode and you'd get the fuel gauge on about 20mpg

I can get 60mpg in sport mode.
Have had 67.5mpg on a one way trip lol

Awesome, lol. Cheers.

I've used ECO mode once.. in a car park on new years eve.

ECO is very sluggish.
You wouldnt want to pull away from a junction in a rush in it. :lol:

Forgot to say, just for you, came all the way home in sport mode today, dead on 60mpg when I put the car away. Lolz. :lol:
Reading taken from the bar graph on the MID.

Nice effort, I think the problem with my journey is, it's coming from a city, through some towns, into a village. Average speed is 27MPH FML!! Hence I wouldn't get high 50.

Sport mode achieves around 45mpg when averaging 27mph. Not bad. CTR must have been high 20s.

I tried ECON yesterday and it was alright.. plant that foot and the electric kicks in like a beauty. DRAINDATBATT

Nice effort, I think the problem with my journey is, it's coming from a city, through some towns, into a village. Average speed is 27MPH FML!! Hence I wouldn't get high 50.

Sport mode achieves around 45mpg when averaging 27mph. Not bad. CTR must have been high 20s.

I tried ECON yesterday and it was alright.. plant that foot and the electric kicks in like a beauty. DRAINDATBATT

I think I average about 32mph, but I only hit two sets of lights over 20 odd miles.

Pleased to hear you're experimenting and finding similar results :)

God knows... it has a bluetooth button, a "+", and a "-"......

Nice pic aint it :D

God knows... it has a bluetooth button, a "+", and a "-"......

Nice pic aint it :D

Hehe, yeah its a lovely pic.
What kit you using?
I use a Nikon D80 and Nikon AF-S DX 35mm f1.8 lens (how close am I ? :))

Hmm I will have a look in the manual.

Used a Canon 5D there with an 85mm.

Cool, good cameras.
Pics look wider than the 85mm suggests - I'm impressed, I was thinking about a 85mm macro lens but just dont use the camera enough nowadays.

Let us know what you find out about the bluetooth thats been fitted.

Right. I'm going need one of these rear diffusers/exhausts. ASAP

crzmm.jpg

Back