• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC Cams and Mods :) 310.6 BHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoko's are only £64 off a guy selling them on ebay, a link is on the other site, bloody bargain

Carl

I take it these are the IPS cams Pete?

Best thing I can say is speak to CPL if people are interest as they may not be IPS cams, note that all day at Santa Pod I didnt wear my IPS cap once :)

mechanic.jpg

(Sorry, couldn't resist...)

Peter Pan said:
I take it these are the IPS cams Pete?

Best thing I can say is speak to CPL if people are interest as they may not be IPS cams, note that all day at Santa Pod I didnt wear my IPS cap once :)

I'm sure people are interested. Explain.

Ill explain if your interest about the cams and want some then speak to CPL Racing

Not much more to say, im sure you can work it out :)

HASNIC said:
Peter Pan said:

Ill explain if your interest about the cams and want some then speak to CPL Racing

Not much more to say, im sure you can work it out :)

Why can't you just say what they are?

Exactly, as CPL fanboy number 1, I'm shocked that you aren't promoting CPL products.... Pete are you feeling ok? :lol:

Exactly, as CPL fanboy number 1, I'm shocked that you aren't promoting CPL products.... Pete are you feeling ok? Laughing

Yawn

Aint you got anything interesting to say :( Ohh well

As you can see from the results they are good though :)

Peter Pan said:
Aint you got anything interesting to say :( Ohh well

Quite, making a post about improved power and refusing to tell people what you've used isn't interesting or useful to anyone. It reads more like an ego boost than anything else. :roll:

Quite, making a post about improved power and refusing to tell people what you've used isn't interesting or useful to anyone. It reads more like an ego boost than anything else. Rolling Eyes

ROFL I have told u what we used Cams. new Throttle body and new Intake ? what more you want me to say obviously you didnt read the whole thread, or didnt understand it, im not going to divulge more info as how we got the power ou the car or how it was tuned, so people can just copy work and development that has been put into the car by Guy.

Like I have said if your intrested about the cams then Speak to CPL Racing and he will tell you all about them and what you need to know, I really dont see a problem.

Your rantings about ego boost I find it funny, sounds like jelousy to me to be fair, but each to there own and all that, dont worry the Toda throttle bodies will be out soon you can spunk your cash on them, and get some decent power :)

Peter Pan said:
ROFL I have told u what we used Cams. new Throttle body and new Intake ? what more you want me to say obviously you didnt read the whole thread, or didnt understand it, im not going to divulge more info as how we got the power ou the car or how it was tuned, so people can just copy work and development that has been put into the car by Guy.

Like I have said if your intrested about the cams then Speak to CPL Racing and he will tell you all about them and what you need to know, I really dont see a problem.
I still don't get the big secret? Anyhow, not to worry.

Peter Pan said:
Your rantings about ego boost I find it funny, sounds like jelousy to me to be fair
:lol: :lol: :lol: You're a funny man!

Peter Pan said:
but each to there own and all that, dont worry the Toda throttle bodies will be out soon you can spunk your cash on them, and get some decent power :)
Nah, given up modding my CTR. :smt101

CTR_Paul said:
Peter Pan said:

I still don't get the big secret? Anyhow, not to worry.

Peter Pan said:
Your rantings about ego boost I find it funny, sounds like jelousy to me to be fair
:lol: :lol: :lol: You're a funny man!

Peter Pan said:
but each to there own and all that, dont worry the Toda throttle bodies will be out soon you can spunk your cash on them, and get some decent power :)
Nah, given up modding my CTR. :smt101

Why criticise others then, with daft comments when I have explained that we have fitted cams to the car, and if you're interested in them (which you're clearly not as you have said you have stopped modding your car) then just ring Guy at CPl and he will talk to you about your requirements.

It's also pointless explaining what cams they are to you, as you're not modding your car any more but you seem to want to know very badly :shock: i'm confused.

You don't want to mod your car anymore (your own words) but you're eager to know what I have done to mine etc etc strange man very strange :)

Hes not really that strange as I'm not intrested in modding my car any more but am very curious to what cams they are.

Can we make sure this thread does not turn into a personal slagging match please folks. 8)

Pete, the quest for knowledge is what interests most people. :D

I think the whole question of "What Cams" boils down to the fact that you have used JRSC CAMS and Mods as the thread title.

The JRSC is perfectly understandable.

The mods you have given a good description of.

The cams are where the cloudy situation arises. :?

If you are prepared to shout out about having them in the car then people will naturally ask for more info.

Passing the buck to CPL just causes people to become even more curious - what can Guy tell anyone that you can't?

I am sure he explained all of the details before fitting, you would not allow any old chunks of pig iron into the engine I am sure!!

People are just curious Pete - why not just answer the questions? :smt102

After typing all of the above I now see a post that was made before mine was posted. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair do's Pete. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back