• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

J's Racing Full Titanium Exhaust System

I saw this in the flesh @ CPL today fitted to a cosmic, it looks fantastic.

Probably not the most practical but no exhaust is for everyone, its nice to have choices :D

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
I saw this in the flesh @ CPL today fitted to a cosmic, it looks fantastic.

Probably not the most practical but no exhaust is for everyone, its nice to have choices :D

- Kevin.

Ye, I got the exhaust principally for exclusivity & performance.

It's about as practical as the Toda as that doesn't hold a cat :wink:

Maybe not too loud for the drag strip but for virtually every race track in the UK..............

Shame cos Im after a really light weight system for my sprint car and I no longer need a cat :twisted:

Sara said:
Maybe not too loud for the drag strip but for virtually every race track in the UK..............

Shame cos Im after a really light weight system for my sprint car and I no longer need a cat :twisted:

I'm ok, Knockhill has no noise regulations. Seems crazy a race circuit having noise regs but my last car, an Evo with my APS exhaust was rated at 110db+ buty was never taken off croft or Snetterton :wink:

Plus the J's 70RR is stunning :twisted:

Sara said:
Did Guy weigh it before he bolted it on?

I don't think so, but when picking it up it has to be the lightest system I have laid my mitt's on and have hadsome nice exhaust on prior Civic & my Evo.

The Keiser said:
Sara said:
Did Guy weigh it before he bolted it on?

I don't think so, but when picking it up it has to be the lightest system I have laid my mitt's on and have hadsome nice exhaust on prior Civic & my Evo.

Taken off RSX forum.

Weight wise, the whole catback is around 9.5lbs (I dont have a scale , but it is damn light, even a bag of rice is heavier then this ) 13lbs for the entire thing including the Js 2-1 that is included with the Js 70RR

Sara said:
ummm.......Shame its so blooming loud!! :evil:

Just the way it should be :wink:

Did you have a listen to the link the ritz posted, I don't think it sounds that bad, Guy also said it wasn't too bad :twisted:

I think it sounds gorgeous :wink:

Unfortunately loud is bad for a competition car that needs to go on tracks with low db limits. Perhaps you can get someone to do a db test and prove the noise level for me.

I mean Im only going on what I was told but would be a shame if he was wrong and my car missed out :roll: :lol: :lol:

Sara said:
Unfortunately loud is bad for a competition car that needs to go on tracks with low db limits. Perhaps you can get someone to do a db test and prove the noise level for me.

I mean Im only going on what I was told but would be a shame if he was wrong and my car missed out :roll: :lol: :lol:

I will be picking the car up on Monday so can maybe measure the DB's round about then :wink:

Ta...can you do it at about 5500rpm and with the db meter about half metre from exhaust end and at 45 degree angle please :wink:

:)

Sara said:
Ta...can you do it at about 5500rpm and with the db meter about half metre from exhaust end and at 45 degree angle please :wink:

may even through in a free "smell" of the burnin Optimax :D :wink:

no probs, will see what I can do 8)

Sara said:

I'll do the test when I can, but would already suggest it's well over normal track regulations, just from driving it home.

Sounds amazing though :twisted:

Back