• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just curious + a little advise (all done now)

Right i've brought some microfibre cloths form tesco's
- 1 x pack of 3 for 89p(ok they are the 'blue stripe' ones) but what fooking bargain.
- 1 x single on in a blue box for 99p

Hopefully these are the one that you were on about chap??

Is there any alternative to the megs DC2 as none of my local Halfrauds - 3 of them near me and yet none of them sell the DC2.
So as i say is there any alternative?? as if the weather is good i wanna do it tomorrow hence my inpatience.

Just clay and NXT then Kev and order some DC2 for next year.

I use the 99p cloths and get through 5-6 when I give it a full clay, polish, wax.

Have fun :p

tommyturbo said:
Just clay and NXT then Kev and order some DC2 for next year.

I use the 99p cloths and get through 5-6 when I give it a full clay, polish, wax.

Have fun :p

5-6 in one session??? jeez i thought i'd only need a couple!!!!!!!
*heads off down to tesco's for some more*

Cool, i'll get some DC2 on order :wink: :D :D

Cheers chap :smt023

Right had a nice day down here yesterday - just right sort of weather sunny but not hot.

Sadly i have not got a digital camera :oops: :oops: so i can't post any pics but trust me she's loking good. :D :D

What i done was:-
- Wash all the little crappy bits off with pressure washer
- Wash with NXT shampoo
- Rinse with pressure washer
- Dry
- Clay bar treatment (which wasn't anywhere near as scary as i thought)
- Polish with DC2 (put it on a small section at a time and then wiped straight off as advised without letting it dry)
- Wax using NXT liquid wax.

Anyway 4 hrs later and she's sparkling like shes just come out of the show room. Bugger me though i play football as metioned before but for standing/working for that length of time my legs & arms are killing me this morning :oops: :oops:

Back