• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just ordered my GruppeM

Just ordered my Gruppe M last night, direct from Japan 88,600 JPY which includes shipping about £372 plus whatever import tax I get stung for. they are shipping it on the 11th May.
I didn't really want to order it just yet, but as I am having Kpro fitted and mapped in May, I thought it better to have the GruppeM fitted first before the mapping.
I had to order FR-0508 as mine car is a facelift and different from the prefacelift version.
I just hope with the GruppeM and Kpro the benfits will justify the costs. neither was cheap. I already have a buddyclub spev IV catback, I have decided against the header at the moment due to MOT swapping times, but if I did I would go for the spoon which just requires the 2-1 part swapping.
I am expecting more mid range gains rather than top end.
the price on the website is more expensive they give you a 20% discount if you ask for the price first. What is the delivery procedure due customs and excise ring you and ask for the money before delivery or do they deliver it and ask for the money at the door ?
https://www.gruppem.co.jp/onlinestore_en/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_29&products_id=135

Sure this has bin aksed loads of times but... does anyone know if theres any difference in power gains compared to the AEM CAI?

If anyone does order a GruppeM is there any chance I can piggyback it and get a spare filter sent please ? It barely seems worth ordering something from Japan when all I want is the £65 filter, and I'll get stung in a big way on P&P if it's sent alone.

Sure this has bin aksed loads of times but... does anyone know if theres any difference in power gains compared to the AEM CAI?

I have had both on my Civic and there is a noticeable torque increase with the Gruppe M

If anyone does order a GruppeM is there any chance I can piggyback it and get a spare filter sent please ? It barely seems worth ordering something from Japan when all I want is the £65 filter, and I'll get stung in a big way on P&P if it's sent alone.

Does the filter have to come from Japan, since its a K&N one? If so maybe better doing some sort of group buy or bulk order and save a few quid :confused:

Cleaned my filter today... could do with a new one really.

The filter has 04029 on the back of it... I'll see what K&N have got to say on the matter.

...and mine.

Shame it will sit in its box for the next 2 months while my DC 5 floats across:eek:

I was informed it had missed the boat early this week and none have left since for some reason.:(

Back