• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K1ngsk1n's new dc2! bath pics page 4.

Looks excellent mate glad to see the new decals are on now, bet its transformed it! :)

The exhaust looks a bit of a beast!!!

cheers buddy. To be fair the exhaust is really quiet just gives a lower tone and a nice rasp.

Looking good with the new stickers and badge.

Rocker cover? Some good info in thread attached and decent pics if it helps - you may have seen it already.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=145155

sweet, cheers buddy I'll take a look.

Looking good :)

If you do the rocker cover and want to keep the writing metal, put vascline on the lettering before you spray it. Then when dry you can peel off the paint.

Looking good :)

If you do the rocker cover and want to keep the writing metal, put vascline on the lettering before you spray it. Then when dry you can peel off the paint.

Good tip, i wondered how i was going to sort that.

Just a little pic update (crap iPhone),

Got the guys next to the school I work at to give it a wash yesterday and took a few pics.

tegclean2for-1.jpg

tegclean3for.jpg

Not the best pics but the car looks 100% better than when I got it.

Need to get the front lip re-sprayed and it could do with a good detailing.

seats look in good nick. i've seen some really mullered ones before on the older tegs.

Yeh some I sat in were as limp as a used Johnny! The inside and engine are mint just needs a bit of love on the outside. Going over to TGM soon so going to see how much it'll be to spray the front wing and sort the rust on the rear arch. Only minor rust from a parking incident (not me!!) but i want it sorted.

my experience with rusted panels is its best to just replace than bodge the rust, it always comes back. and wings can be gotten ahold of much cheaper than you think.

Got some pics back from the bath meet.

bathmeettrocopy.jpg

bathmeettro2.jpg

bathmeettro3.jpg

bathmeettro1.jpg

Just getting back into photography so got the old cannon analog SLR not very clear but I like the retro look you get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the pics are from the early 90s :lol: very retro indeed. Cant decide which Teg looks better, both very nice

Yeh i'm having fun with the old analog. Not every pic comes out like this though I get very nice clear shots when taken indoors when well lit.

I just found a load of old films and had them developed, so cool. Lots of pics when I'm 18-20 yrs old during some of the first tours I did. Some great memories.

We forget how everything wasn't so easy back then couldn't just upload from your phone to facebook or what ever.

Old school FTW.

Back